SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
zyphen

New This Year! Raffle Grand Prize

ReefConferenceBanner.gif

GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE DRAWING

This year we are will have a grand prize at our raffle at the 7th Annual SWFMAS Reef Conference.

For every full sheet of raffle tickets purchased (25 tickets for $20), 1 grand prize ticket will be included which will automatically enter you for the grand prize drawing.

v_calypsoclowns.png

d5f8921e044316d6375b4c6e2756bc7c.gif

67914996ada8f2db53041e2110cad599.png

468-X-60-TMbanim.gif

v_ReefOnTheRocks.jpg

The Grand Prize is a shallow reef setup valued at over $1,300.00 msrp including the following components:

- Calypso Clowns & Corals custom build reef-ready acrylic aquarium (24" wide x 24" long x 12" tall) sitting on a custom build stand built entirely from re-purposed materials and finished with a never seen before burlap "veneer"! Guaranteed to stand out and be the talk of your living room!

- NextReef NRS-20 Sump with sock holder and filtered baffle separator with sponge holder

- ReefTorch Just Released Stainless Steel 31w ReefTorch Nano LED lighting fixture

- Reef on the Rocks dry rock

- Tropc Marin Elimi-Control Carbon set with piggy back and replacement cartridges

- Boardroom Aquatics Danner Mag Drive Supreme 5 500gph pump

GrandPrize.png

Below were the clues we gave for the Grand Prize:

1st Clue:

surprise01.png

2nd clue in the news section at www.reefconference.com

3rd clue:

surprise03.png

4th clue in the news section at www.reefconference.com

5th clue:

surprise05.png

6th clue in the news section at www.reefconference.com

7th clue:

surprise07.png

8th clue in the news section at www.reefconference.com

9th clue:

surprise09.png

Wayne, as cool as that seat is, I am going to say not even close!

The 3rd clue has been posted here.

The 4th clue is up on the www.reefconference.com website.

Also remember that Banquet and discounted Lunch tickets must be purchased by Monday April 7th so we can get the head-counts to our caterers.

Getting really excited now, just 1 week away from the Banquet and Reef Conference!

Well the 4th clue is not an up close shot of our new SWFMAS shirts. Wrong color. hhhmmmm. Mosquito netting maybe? Is it camping gear for the Dry Tortugas?

I'll give you another hint. Tropic Marin donated 4, Elimi-Control Carbon Sets with Piggy Back Cartridges and Replacement Cartridges. One of these sets will be included with the Grand Prize.

The only travel involved is to come to our Reef Conference and check out the grand prize for yourself! :lol:/>

The 5th clue is posted above!

Last clue looks like blue storm shutters. It is getting close to hurricane season. SWEET. Protect my tanks! (But can we change the color?)

OOOOH OOOOOH! I know .. i know!

surprise06.png

That is CLEARLY a coin collector card....

$(KGrHqV,!qcFHRnk5tG1BR8WHJWfWQ~~48_35.JPG

now if I could just figure out why the grandprize isn't reef related ... hrrrmmmm.. :lol:/> :wub:/> :D/> :lol:/>

The grand prize will be revealed on Tuesday evening. In the meantime, the 7th clue has been posted here.!

Wow that one looks like it has Jeff's name written all over it. To me it looks like tile floor with a drain built in it. Jeff could use this! Oh wait so could I. Can we put the drain in wood floors?

Wow that one looks like it has Jeff's name written all over it. To me it looks like tile floor with a drain built in it. Jeff could use this! Oh wait so could I. Can we put the drain in wood floors?

I laughed. :)/>

CR