SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ronreefman

Coral Blow Out Sale

I'm semi retired and work from home, so I can be available most any time. I'd prefer to meet during the day, but if it has to be after work (and I understand that) Mon, Wed and Thurs evenings after work are the best week nights. I sent you a PM with some info.

Hey Ron! I just wanted to make sure you got my text and voicemail.I'm still waiting on these Rare Reef guys to ship my order which has of course delayed Eric from being able to pick up those frags from you. I know you are in need of Breaking down that tank and I don't want to hold you up. When would be a good day and time to come by?

Hey man if you want I can pick them up and keep them in my tank till the ricordeas come in. Ron only lives about 10 minutes from me.

Hey man if you want I can pick them up and keep them in my tank till the ricordeas come in. Ron only lives about 10 minutes from me.

Thanks bud. I ended up meeting him down there since I was stopping over at Tanks a Lot. Everything is glued down in the tank and looking great.

Hi Ron is there anything left?

Not only is there still some of the 'Blow Out' corals left (much less than there was, thanks to everybody who stopped by and bought some), but I'm starting to make frags from stock in the 180g reef tank now that I have some room in the frag tank. The old stock is still for sale super cheap and the new frags from the 180g are going to be very reasonable as I still have to make room for a dozen corals I want to add to the 180 and I don't have any room! wacko.gif

Ron ok if I pass by tomorrow to see what you got? Did you drag some of the frogspawn?

You are welcome to stop by, please just text me before you head over to be sure I'll be home. I will try and get some Hammer fragged, I'm probably not fragging the frogspawn just yet.

You guys are all welcome and I really appreciate the kind words. The 65g frag tang is about half empty. Now there is more green pocillopora and a couple of other branching sps corals. They aren't crazy nice frags, but then a 3" tall 3" diameter 'frag for $10 isn't something you'll find every day! I'm still open for business. rolleyes.gif

Ron any chance I can stop over tomorrow to see what's available ?

Hi Jeff,

I'm not big on the idea as I haven't done any coral shipments in the past. But since we are friends I'd be willing to work out a deal with you.

You get to pay the cost of packing and shipping which is non refundable, and the coral which is negotiated and may be partially refundable, up front.

Coral that doesn't survive the trip (proof by photo) I'll refund 75% of the cost.

I'd like to try a small test if you are interested. I have packing materials I've saved from shipments I've gotten in the past.What are you interested in?

Ron

You guys are all welcome and I really appreciate the kind words. The 65g frag tang is about half empty. Now there is more green pocillopora and a couple of other branching sps corals. They aren't crazy nice frags, but then a 3" tall 3" diameter 'frag for $10 isn't something you'll find every day! I'm still open for business. rolleyes.gif

Ron any chance I can stop over tomorrow to see what's available ?

Hi Ron and Elaine. Thank you for spending time with Rick and I this afternoon! We really enjoyed our saltwater discussions and learned so much. Our new frags are planted in our tank and doing just fine... Thanks again for the great prices...we will be BACK in a couple weeks to buy more corals from you! Sherri and Rick

Hi Ron and Elaine. Thank you for spending time with Rick and I this afternoon! We really enjoyed our saltwater discussions and learned so much. Our new frags are planted in our tank and doing just fine... Thanks again for the great prices...we will be BACK in a couple weeks to buy more corals from you! Sherri and Rick

Hi Rick & Sherri. It's always nice to meet new members, especially such nice people as yourselves. I always enjoy chatting about the hobby and I'm sure you will meet lots of good people here in the club at the Tour of Aquariums & BBQ in a few weeks. It's always fun to see how other people (especially crazy people who have big systems) do things. BTW, Jason, Jeff, Dave and Mike, I don't mean to imply that you guys are 'crazy'... wacko.giflaugh.gif

Now that there is some room in the frag tank I intend to get busy doing some fragging of corals out of the 180g DT. I've already attacked a big green Pocillopora and intnd to get after ricordea, hammers, birdsnest and hollywood stunner next. Rick and Sherri, you guys are welcome back anytime, even if it's just to sit down and have a conversation.

Ron & Elaine

Edited by ronreefman

I fragged a very large hammer coral today. I have several 1, 2 & 3 head frags along with an 8 head and 15 head colonies. Just in case anybody is interested.

The frags are all mounted on LR and the 2 colonies are unmounted. Wednesday I'll be fraging either a big green birdsnest colony or my green and pink/orange ricordea colonies... or all 3 if I find the time.

You are welcome to stop by. Just call before you head over in case I end up having to go out. BTW I fragged the huge leather coral that was in the front of the 180g DT yesterday. It will probably be 2-3 weeks before that attach to the rubble rock I have them on. Some are small frags but there are several that are 3" and bigger.rolleyes.gif