SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
jdhuyvetter

Raffle Donations

Morgan,

Really glad to hear that you are coming over. Thanks a bunch for the donation to the club. BTW, the 2 maxi minis I got when we were over to your place a few months ago are doing great. They have been enjoying life the the frag tank waiting for the anemone tank to get stabilized.

Ron :blink:/>/>

my maxi minis are also doing great morgan.one is happy as can be in the main tank but one went on a road trip while in the frag tank and is under the egg crate but doing well.been waiting for our event till the tank is empty to get em out and put in with the other.see u there.

Green Leather from January frag demo. The stronger the light (and more blue) the more green it gets. This is the color under T-5's 10K with Actinic supplements. Note that it is now nearly two leathers.

PICT0011.jpg

Tan Leather. Nearly doubled since January.

PICT0012.jpg

3 pm.

It's a silent raffle. Meaning we will not call numbers one at a time and wait for people to claim items. At 3 pm we will start pulling raffle tickets and taping them to prizes. After all of the tickets are pulled, then you can come see what you won.

Since you have to be present for coral and frozen foods, we will pull those first. That will probably take 5-10 minutes. The balance will take 15-30 minutes depending on the number of people we have pulling tickets.

When sharing tables, it is a minimum of one frag per person at the table. So, you are at least one frag short. Also, there is a minimum retail value to the frag. So, what size is the cap?

Yes, I'm a pain, but I'm trying to be fair to all!