SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
jdhuyvetter

Raffle Donations

Raffle Donations

Dry Goods, Foods and Misc.

Next Reef - media reactors

Bryson - Frag tiles (from the frag demo in January)

Brightwell Aquatics - Multiple aquarium additives and supplements

Reeflo Pumps - aquarium pump

Air Water Ice - RO DI unit, gift certificates and TDS meter

Prodibio - BioKit Reef and BioKit Nano (30 vials of each)

Ceramco - Ceramic reef and frag supplies

DT's - PhytoPlankton

Rod's Foods - Frozen fish and coral foods

Aquatic Life - multiple marine and aquarium products

Bulk Reef Supply - RO Unit, GFO reactor and GFO

Roggers Reef Food - frozen fish foods

Seachem - mixed reef additives

Ecological Laboratories (Microbe Lift) - mixed reef additives

Sunlight Supply - pending

Gulf Coast EcoSystems - pending

Central Aquatics - Multiple foods, pumps, additives (Kent, Aqueon, Oceanic, etc.)

Nutra Kol - Invert/Reef Food (liquid)

SeaChem - pending

Mars Fish Care/API - test kits and additives

Aqua Mags - frag magnets, mag rocks, etc.

Bowtie - One year subscription to Aquarium Fish Magazine

Eco-Aquatics (pending)

ChemiPure (pending)

Hamilton Technology - Single bulb (single ended), MH hanging pendant with LEDs (6)

United Pet Group - (hydrometers, chord organizers and several types of veggie foods)

Coral Rx - Coral Dips

Red Sea - pending

Two Little Fishies - pending

Corals

Jeff - green leather and a tan leather, from the January meeting (donation to the club)

Bryson - Bright Red Yumas (from the frag demo in January)

Dave W. - Kryptonite candy canes (Caulastrea sp.)

Frags a Holics - True Armaggedon Paly

http://zoaid.com/ind...y2&g2_itemId=72

Renee - Duncans and a Cabbage coral

MIke - Pending

John - Pending

Dave - Ponape Birdsnest, Green Polyp birdsnest, green hairy shroom and a red cap

Tropical Reef Corals - Pending

Frag Farmer - Pending

Matt - Mohawks, Keds Reds, Xenia (or two), orange shroom

Chris - Leng Sy Cap (green with purple rim)

Reef Gardener - Mini Maxi Anemone

Jason Fox - pending

Bud Williams - pending

Please note if a donation is marked "pending", that means a donation has been confirmed, but the specific item or items have not been confirmed.

This post will be updated as raffle donations are confirmed (or received)

Edited by jdhuyvetter
update list

Well, Mars Fish Care/API has a new product line out. They sent us a box of FW Plant supplements/additives. I think they sent a box to all of the aquarium clubs they had in their database. (this box came in two days before I ever sent them notice about the reef conference)

So, we will have a separate raffle item for some freshwater plant goodies.

Consider this a "BUMP". A lot of people tend to only look at recent activity on the website. When I update my post by "edit", it is not considered new. So, in response to a couple of posts in the WTB forum, please see the list above.

At this point, I update everytime I get a confirmation or receive a box at the door. From here until the event, this will be about every other day.

Sweet, make sure you save some for the fall auction!!

Is this a straight donation to the club or part of your table fee? (It is actually worth more than required for a SWFMAS member)

Not complaining! Just asking!

I decided to go ahead and throw in the tan finger leather from the January meeting as well. So, for those that made the January meeting, there will be two leathers and some yumas that were actually cut at the meeting. I think 3 months is sufficient healing time!

I'll donate a frag of mohawks palys (18+ polyps), a frag of Ked's Reds zoas (40+ polyps), a Frag of pulsing xenia (3 stems), and an attached orange "racing stripe"-ZNC mushroom.

Thanks,

Matt.

ZNC: Zyphen's Naming Convention: What happens when I am sure there is a name for this coral, and I just don't know it!

attached meaning attached to a frag disc, not free floating, actually there is a pulsing xenia stem on that disc as well! I guess that makes 1 xenia frag, and 1 xenia + orange mushroom frag. I will attempt to coerce it (sweet talk and Barry White in the background has mixed results so far) onto it's own frag disc by the time of the raffle, in which case I will have 2 frags of xenia and 1 orange mushroom on a frag disc.

I should probably clarify: pulsing xenia stem = 1/2" to 3/4" base, 2" tall pulsing xenia.

OK, for all of you that are not aware of how the raffle works, a few quick "rules"

1. For dry goods, you do not need to be present to win. Keep your ticket if you leave. Winning numbers will be placed on the website and we will hold your winnings for 30 days (or until the next meeting, whichever is greater). If you don't claim by the next meeting, items will be raffled at regular monthly meetings. If you actually put your name and number on the ticket, we will call you!
  2. Raffle drawings are a silent drawing. In other words, we will draw everything at once and tape the ticket to the prize. You come up to the table anytime after the entire drawing is complete and see what you won.
  3. You must be present for frozen food drawings and coral drawings. These drawings will occur first. If these items are not claimed by 3:45, a new drawing will occur. A new drawing will occur each 10 minutes until claimed. If none claimed, these items become property of SWFMAS and will either be raffled or auctioned at a later date. (In other words, please stick around, I don't want to hold any club corals until May!)
  4. Dry goods and frozen food ticket prices will be different than coral ticket prices. Tickets will be different colors to make it easier. We will take cash, check or credit card for raffle tickets.

Ticket Prices are:

Coral Tickets - $2/ticket (no matter how many you buy)

Dry Goods and Frozen Food tickets

$1 for 1 ticket

$5 for 6 tickets

$10 for 13 tickets

$20 for 30 tickets

$50 for 75 tickets

$100 for 160 tickets

(notice how they $ amounts match up nicely with money currently printed by the Feds)

So if I buy $20 worth of tickets, then $20 more and then $10 more I end up with 73 tickets for $50. But if I buy $50 in one shot I get 70 tickets??? What a deal. Hmmmm.... :blink:/>/> Maybe you want to refigure that? Or are the $50 buyers make a special donation to SWFMAS? By the way, I know how those $50 donations work! Ha! :lol:/>/>

Ron :lol:/>/>

I don't know what you are talking about. That's how it's always been.

It says 75 tickets, it's always been that way.

Ok, sure Jeff, and you just keep on believing that Jeff, oh ya, sure, fine... nice fix though.:blink:/>/>

Ron :lol:/>/>

Raffle Item Pics. These are donations from Bryson for the January meeting

Yuma from the January meeting (this was the damaged one that we did not frag, fully healed and attached to two tile pieces)

PICT0008-1.jpg

Three frags from the yuma that Bellamy cut. Not sure if we had a fourth (if we did, it's MIA in the frag tank or KIA, or did we raffle it?:blink:/>/>)

All are healed and attached to a tile.

PICT0009-1.jpg

PICT0009-1.jpg

And for those that weren't there in January, yes they really are that bright!