SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
SWFMAS_Admin

Server Maintenance 02/03/2010 23:55 - 06:00 ET

Sunday Night to Monday morning the SWFMAS site was migrated off server ATL01 to LAX01. During the data migration process we found that the public NIC was showing errors. After investigating and replacing cables we're still left with errors on the interface during high traffic times.

Between last night and this morning the datacenter attempted to install an additional NIC, however could not get the server to audit and online after doing so. At this point we have scheduled a Motherboard swap for tonight.

A 6 hour maintenance window has been scheduled; Wednesday Night 23:55 ET - Thursday Morning 06:00 ET. Due to the issues during this mornings issue I would not be surprised if the maintenance window will be used for it's entire duration as a member of the Product Engineering team will use the maintenance window to investigate this mornings failures.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank You,

SWFMAS_Admin

Thanks for the advance warning Marco. I'm sure we all appreciate it (I know I do since I'm up those hours way too offen :)/>/>) and keep up the good work.

Ron :)/>/>

Can someone please tell me why I can't change my posts to my "normal" font, size, and color?!?!

hhmmnn ... that may have become victim to me fixing the formatting issue that was previously spewing raw HTML and not keeping breaks and return lines..... fix one, cause another.

Marco...it is working again! I'm not sure what the problem was, but here it is!

Scott...you are absolutely right...it just wasn't the same was it?!?! I can't be like everyone else (not that that is a bad thing) but my posts just weren't me!!! And now look, everything is back to normal and I'm a happy camper  ;)/>/>