SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
cornhusker85

Want a 75 or 90 gallon Tank

Thanks Guys. I've been looking on craigslist for quite a while. i found a website called glasscages.com, they have a nice 75 gallon tank there. Does anyone on here able to drill a glass tank or where to get it done and about how much it might cost?Thanks,

that and its more convenient to have them drill the holes and purchase bulk heads from. That way they fit and you don't have to have the person come drill out your tank twice...

***This is marco on cristinas account.***I picked up 2 tanks from them. They are done pretty good.If you plan on pickup up a tank from them, talk to me before you order ... we can do 1 order together, and save on the delivery fee. I'm looking to pickup a tank from them as well.

Alan,if you're interested in a GC tank - they will be delivering to florida on July 19.Orlando FL (Reptile Expo) July 19, 2008after that, it won't be until:Tampa FL (Reptile Show) September 27, 2008.let me know if you're interested - if so, we'd have to order no later than mid week i'd guess. Last time I ordered about 10 days before.

Jahlo I have a 90g glass tank reef ready for sale . I broke mit down a few week ago as i went to a 120g. I have a wet/dry filtration to go with it.all for $450.00 or best offere You can give me a call 239-368-6752 and leave a message if u dont get me.Thanks Jah Over All Dee