SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
RockDoc

For Sale: 29 Biocube & Stand

Hi everybody,It is time for us to part with our 29 Biocube, with its stand. It is a year old, and was used off-and-on as a quarantine tank, but ran continuously even when not being used for QT. So most of the time, including the last 4 - 5 months, the tank has been fallow (no fish). So there are obviously no parasites. A couple months ago, the internal fans stopped working. I don't know if they have to be replaced, or just taken apart and worked on. The lights, including the moonlights work properly, as does the original pump. Location: Fort MyersAsking $150.00 for both the tank and stand.I will get a photo up as soon as I can, but it's a typical Oceanic 29 Biocube with matching stand. Please PM me here at SWFMAS, or email [email protected]!Jay Herbst

I put some photos up in my photo album here on SWFMAS. I don't know if that's the right way to do it. Let me know if you can't view them.Jay

for that price ... i'm surprised nobody on here snatched it up ... If i'd have the extra $ laying around, i'd have bought it .. was a good price especially with the stand ...