SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
Esteban

tanks for sale in Port Charlotte

55 gallon with wood stand and lights $100 obo55 gallon with metal stand and lights $100 obo60 gallon cube broken brace tank only $20.00 oboapprox. 40 lbs live rock $30.00 not the best stuff in the world but its live rockemail me at [email protected] if you are interested or call (941)320-0030 and ask for Steve

just out of curiosity, are you getting out of the hobby for now, or just selling some surplus? "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer."

Just baught a 90 gallon with alot of equipment and will be moving over my fish to that tank. The other 55 gallon in my mother-in-laws and my wife wants it out. The 60 gallon cube I paid $30.00 for and again the wife wants it out of the garage. As far as the live rock goes..... I baught some coquina rock for the new tank and plan on buying new live rock for the new tank. If anyone wanted some of this equipment and had some things to trade I would be interested in a UV sterilizer and a 200+gph pump to hang in the new tank for better circulation.