SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
jdhuyvetter

August 14 Meeting

Our August meeting will be Saturday, August 14 at 3 pm.  Location will be at Estero Community Center.

We will have a guest speaker, Morgan Moore aka Reefgardener.  Her topic will be the care and aquaculture of Ricordea florida.  We will even have a few Ricordea for a raffle at this meeting.

Link for more information about Reefgardener can be found below.  Morgan will be driving over that day for the presentation.  If you wish to preorder from her, she can bring it to the meeting for you to pick up there.

https://www.reefgardener.com/

August 14th, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm

Estero  Community Park Recreation Center Room 103A
9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd. Estero, FL ‎ 33928

Entry fee: $5 for General Public; Free for SWFMAS club members

Anybody coming to the meeting got asterinas in their tank??  I need food for my Harlequin shrimp.  Will take all you are willing to part with

Jeff, if only I had known last Tuesday. We were just snorkeling in the Keys (Tuesday & Wednesday) and I had access to lots of snails. But I didn't need that many, so I only brought about 20 home and they are in my 3 tanks. Sorry.

I intend to try and make the meeting.

Meeting is still on.  Storm is breaking up and still predicted to miss us to the west.  Will update tomorrow after the 5 pm NHC advisory in case of strength or direction changes.