Jump to content
SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
seagullcat

Moving whole system for sale

Recommended Posts

125g All Glass brand tank duel overflows stand and canopy 
90g sump triple returns 

90g frag tank stocked, with stand and lights 

Large reef octopus skimmer

Large nitrate reactor 

Duel refugiums with DSB and chaeto

LED lights 

Pumps power heads and wave controller

Comes with mag calcium and salt 

Great opportunity with the frag event coming up

This system is a true frag producer 
2,200 obo

I’ll help packing it up but I can’t lift to much anymore

Best to text or voicemail if interested 

Two39 -3two2-4three4four

 

Edited by seagullcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corals :

JF mystic sunset

neon green confusa

ultra bright frog spawn  
  I payed a lot for this one

lots of branching hammer 

red cap

duncans

fire lamalosa

lots of ultra orange yumas

  These sell for 75 to 125 on the reefgardners site, I know cause I sell them to her

Blue yumas

hydnophora

superman shrooms

purple shrooms

red macro


Zoas :

Whammin watermelons

rastas

fire & ice

long lash eagle eyes

large green cinnamons

Emerald star dust palys

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s the old school sulfur and calcium type

Cant remember the brand but It was Marco’s originally 

I think it does like 600g but I just use less media in it

comes with a full one gallon of ARM

I’ll post a pic in the morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well looks like it’s time to start parting out 

Im available sat tues wed and Thursday evenings

frags 5 to 30$ each

mother colonies 50 to 150$

prices negotiable

more u buy better your deal
selling corals rock and sand first

Only 3 fish, clownfish,clown gobbie and mandarin 5$ each 
all equipment and tank set up after livestock is sold 

Also have two large mother colonies of 

tyree bubble gum monster on mag rocks in my 60g tank

your choice of ether one 200$
Again they’re negotiable 

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, seagullcat said:

It’s the old school sulfur and calcium type

Cant remember the brand but It was Marco’s originally 

I think it does like 600g but I just use less media in it

comes with a full one gallon of ARM

I’ll post a pic in the morning 

 

On 7/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, seagullcat said:

It’s the old school sulfur and calcium type

Cant remember the brand but It was Marco’s originally 

I think it does like 600g but I just use less media in it

comes with a full one gallon of ARM

I’ll post a pic in the morning 

Sorry not ARM but LSM 75$

Edited by seagullcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole frag tank setup 600$ obo

Comes with tank, stand, lights, light rack, lots of coral frags, colonies, rock, sand, red macro , 30g sump, pump, vinyl hoses, and a SCWD alternating current. Should be everything needed to plug in and start selling.

Blue lights on one light not working and one works sometimes usually a ballast issue 

whites working as should with some blues leds mixed with white channel 
I have one extra ballast might have 2 though 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2021 at 4:04 PM, seagullcat said:

Well looks like it’s time to start parting out 

Im available sat tues wed and Thursday evenings

frags 5 to 30$ each

mother colonies 50 to 150$

prices negotiable

more u buy better your deal
selling corals rock and sand first

Only 3 fish, clownfish,clown gobbie and mandarin 5$ each 
all equipment and tank set up after livestock is sold 

Also have two large mother colonies of 

tyree bubble gum monster on mag rocks in my 60g tank

your choice of ether one 200$
Again they’re negotiable 

Dave

Bubble gum monster sold

Indo and Tonga branch rock 2$ Lb

Live sand 1$ Lb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2021 at 3:29 PM, seagullcat said:

125g All Glass brand tank duel overflows stand and canopy 
90g sump triple returns 

90g frag tank stocked, with stand and lights 

Large reef octopus skimmer

Large nitrate reactor 

Duel refugiums with DSB and chaeto

LED lights 

Pumps power heads and wave controller

Comes with mag calcium and salt 

Great opportunity with the frag event coming up

This system is a true frag producer 
2,200 obo

I’ll help packing it up but I can’t lift to much anymore

Best to text or voicemail if interested 

Two39 -3two2-4three4four

 

1800$ obo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep sure do

yumas and hammers might be gone next Saturday though 

morgan is coming back 

Palys are on 2 rocks 

A big one and a softball size one

LMK and I’ll save u what ever you want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was able to visit Dave on Saturday...got dome GREAT DEALS!!! Thanks again!

20210809_180717.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many individual yuma polyps you got?  She is actually planning on leaving stuff in my tank until Sunday.  I only want one or two yuma's for me.  Morgan is the club speaker on Saturday and her topic is ricordea.  She is bringing some R. florida for raffle items.  I was thinking maybe one or two yuma as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too many left but I’ll make sure you get a couple or so.

There’s one rock with some on it

A few singles 

And a little tray with one large and a few little ones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say thanks and post some pics of most of the items I got from Dave. Thanks for the experience and knowledge.
321a8e2043c775e24216ca1efe3e100d.jpg9f6e03a993656054581bdfb805ccab02.jpgee21ad6e3ffa8048bdc290296fe5f652.jpg248d7cebf728030bbe563f89bf3ce327.jpga4af7f59ee73cb06d74ca20c3b2c1b3c.jpg23368fbdd887ec8dc414b3194f571761.jpg506e1e7edd3e539b7a2cbda08ae67d5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey John your welcome
Please don’t hesitate if you have anymore questions or need any info on your corals
Tank looks awesome buddy 🐠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...