Since our regular meeting places are still closed, we are going to do another snorkel trip.  This time Plan A is a reef off of Dania Beach.  This will be a beach snorkel.   We will do a beach snorkel trip to one of two locations.  One is on the east coast and the other is on the west coast.  So, we will have a Plan A and B pending what Mother Nature has in store that Saturday.  Save the date and post up in this thread if you plan on attending.  I will check the marine forecast for both