SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Kylebeano

Stocked 29g Biocube - mixed reef

For sale, stocked - as seen, Biocube saltwater fish tank aquarium. It is an established reef, only needs weekly water changes and regular feedings. 

Included equipment; 

Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper lite w/ pc4
GHL Mitras LED light (best in the industry IMO) 
NeoTherm heater 
Tunze ATO nano 
Maxijet 1200 return pump 
Koralia nano powerhead 
Custom OctoAquatics mesh screen and acrylic lid 
3 - Custom mag-rocks/aquarocks to hold frags onto side glass 

Pretty simple setup, low power consumption, and beautiful. Tank has been running for a couple years, all live stock pictured included. PM for detailed list to serious buyers, but only has a yellow tail damsel and masked goby as far as vertebrates. Inverts include a candy pistol shrimp pair, sexy shrimp trio, peppermint shrimp, and skunk cleaner shrimp.
Corals are spectacular. True mixed reef, softies (zoas, toadstool, etc), LPS (chalice, trachy, goniopora, etc), SPS (walt disney, red planet, etc), clams, gorgonians, rainbow bubble tip anemone, macro algae (dragons breath, etc), too much to list! Some pretty ultra and bright pieces collected.

I have put a lot of expense into this little reef, but am trying to buy a house and stress of the move is having me sell. 

Can send more photos of tank, also have HD video I can send via email. Looking to sell all together, pick up only (Matlacha), would probably take four 5-gallon buckets for rocks/coral. $1000 for it all please, OBO, just really want the corals to a good home. 

20200428_194322.jpg

VideoCapture_20200526-230852.jpg

20200212_230114.jpg

20200428_160908.jpg

20200113_121429.jpg

20191231_182516.jpg

20200417_143109.jpg

Just want to make some clarification:

Want to sell as a complete package right now. Not interested in having a dozen people over during a pandemic to sell frags. 

If you tell me what you would buy and your offer, i am starting a wait list if it does not sell completely. Thank you

Also, if you dont know the type of coral in pictures that you would like, im not sure i feel comfortable selling that piece. Want them to continue under good husbandry!

Will try to post better pictures of the varying livestock.

Hey Kylebeano,

Sorry to hear that your taking a break from reefing, but congratulations on a new home!  😃  WooHoo!

You have quiet a knack for this hobby and know that you will be back in once your settled. 

I completely understand the attachment to certain corals and wanting the best for them in their future homes.  Only for you, I can commit to housing in my DT, 1-2 of your most favorite coral (whatever is dear to you) until you restart a tank, then they are yours again.  If i were in your shoes, I would want a safe temporary housing in a friend's tank for a neon frogspawn and a piece of Cornbred atomicfireball.  lol  

PM me if your interested.

Wen

4 hours ago, Wendy said:

Hey Kylebeano,

Sorry to hear that your taking a break from reefing, but congratulations on a new home!  😃  WooHoo!

You have quiet a knack for this hobby and know that you will be back in once your settled. 

I completely understand the attachment to certain corals and wanting the best for them in their future homes.  Only for you, I can commit to housing in my DT, 1-2 of your most favorite coral (whatever is dear to you) until you restart a tank, then they are yours again.  If i were in your shoes, I would want a safe temporary housing in a friend's tank for a neon frogspawn and a piece of Cornbred atomicfireball.  lol  

PM me if your interested.

Wen

You're too kind Wen, thank you very much! I may take you up on this, as i already have the larger tank for the new home, and will have something set up soon enough. Talk to you later!

Also, here is a longer video of the tank as of yesterday:

Didnt end up moving after all, so i set up new 45g tank and moved most everything over while changing this biocube to a drop-off. So no longer for sale!