SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
jdhuyvetter

January 25, 2020 Meeting - Field Trip to Boyd Enterprises

chemipure.com logo.pngdelteclogo.PNGJFA.PNG

Our January meeting will be Saturday, January 25 at 11 am.  This is a field trip to Boyd Enterprises in Fort Lauderdale.  Tour starts at 11 am, so plan your drive accordingly.  Car pool options can be discussed in this thread.  Lunch will be provided as part of this tour, so please RSVP no later than 8 pm on Wednesday.  That way I can let them know on Thursday how many people to expect so they can make lunch arrangements.  RSVP in this thread as well.

Address is:

3510 NW 53rd Street,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Chemi-pure, Reef Aquaria Design, Jellyfish Art, and Deltec USA will be hosting our next SWFMAS Field Trip at their new 24,000 sq. ft. facility that now houses the production facilities for 3 of their companies. Jeff Turner CEO will be giving us an in-depth look at his new facility, the MASSIVE 1600 Gallon Display Reef, new coral grow out area, full Deltec USA line on display and a sneak peek at the jellyfish aquaculture lab. After the tour, we will have lunch and start the Maldives & Indonesia Coral Reef Diving and Coral presentation by Jeff and Joleen Turner.

-    As an added bonus for attendees, every member who attends will get a free Chemi-pure 11 or 5.5 oz. unit!

Chemipure Blue.jpg

-    Jeff has spent almost the entirety of his life fully immersed in the aquarium industry.  From working as an aquarium service technician as part of his father’s aquarium shop to operating one of the first commercial live rock collection and wholesale companies, to starting the first commercially successful marine ornamental aquaculture facility (ORA), to owning and operating several aquarium related companies, Jeff has truly seen it all.  Despite all of his successes, his heart remains with custom aquarium systems.  It’s how he was first able to stand out in a crowded industry, and the decades of experience and expertise are on full display in every Reef Aquaria Design project.

EZQP5212.jpg

RSVP list:

jdhuyvetter

zyphen

charlie0101

djchristyle01

RickO

Cindy & Richard

Will W

Corduroy & Amy

BBouch & Cindy

Car Pool locations:

1: Jeff's House - leaving at 9 am (I have room for 1)

104 Sebring Circle, Lehigh Acres

2: Matt's House - leaving at 9 am (full car)

Estero

I'll be there. I forgot that they handle Deltec USA, wil be awesome to see their setups!

P.S. I have room for 1 in the car, leaving from Estero.

Matt.

You can reply on the forum (right here in this thread) with how many people total in your party will be coming and having lunch at Boyd Enterprises.