SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ronreefman

What is this worth?

In today's market what is this worth as a complete package? And the items listed as new are still in the original boxes with an invoice. I may sell it, but then I may not. At this point I'm just looking to find out what it's worth.

Classic Neptune Aqua Controller Apex Lite & Screen, Neptune PM2, 4ea EB4, 2ea EB8, 4ea USB Cables, 100’ of Ethernet Cable, NEW Netgear Wireless Internet Adapter, NEW IO Breakout Box, NEW temperature probe, NEW Lab Grade Conductivity Probe, NEW Lab Grade pH Probe and 3 old probes. New this cost over $1500. The new parts alone are $285.

Probably looking at 500. Good system lots of users. Probably more money selling pieces because they are hard to get at LFS. As new tech becomes available we may look at new apex vs old version. Example neptune will be releasing triton test system this year that I think will make things a lot easier going forward.

I would agree 500$ range ... excellent deal to control several tanks, water storage and misc equipment. Good deal in my book... you just reminded me to calibrate my probes!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

On 1/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, Cubed Reefer said:

I might be interest at that. LMK what you gonna do ron :)

I'm going to put it up on Reef Central for $800. For any SWFMAS member that wants it I'll do $700. Just remember there are almost $300 in parts that are new in the box.