SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ronreefman

Corals and RBTA's for sale

Corals and anemones for sale. Those of you who have bought from me before know I am beyond fair with prices and this time I’ll probably do even better (especially for old customers / friends). I am downsizing from 4 aquariums to 2 so I need to sell some corals. Some of these are just frags and some are medium to big colonies and I'm willing to frag or cut colonies. In fact I want a couple of frags from the colonies because they are too big for my tank!

I have a variety of corals from almost free Money Key zoas, green paly colonies and pulsing xenia. I have lps hammer frags, frogspawn, textured green porities and scroll coral as well as a red & green War coral colony and meteor shower and frags. I have quite a bit of sps bubblegum digi, oragnge digi, purple monti cap, blue ridge coral, and a few others.  I also have and some small to medium rose bubble tip anemones.

Edited by ronreefman

Luis1662, FishinBob & Pandadad, it's first come first served, as of 7am on Tuesday, nothing has been sold. 

The war coral, meteor shower and scroll coral are all colonies that will need to be cut based on how much you want to buy but the supply is limited. But if you know me, you know the prices are beyond fair and the more you buy, the better the prices get.

I have multiples of most fragged corals. The bubblegum digi has just a few. There are more solid orange digi and some frags could be colonies. 

Contact me to set up an appointment. I'm retired so I can be pretty flexible during the day. If it has to be in the evening, early is the only time I will do. My late evenings are my time.

Call or text me at 239 699-6339. If you want to ask a lot of questions, it's better to call than to text. I limit text conversations to just a few texts.

Edited by ronreefman

Today I fragged the colony with 2 big plates of Idaho Grape Monti. Now there are 2 big (6" to 8") plates and a couple big frags and lots of small frag. I also fragged the orange digi into some small colony/huge frags and lots of smaller frags.  I also have more than a few Money Key zoa colonies. They are all mostly unmounted at this point, but I'll start to mount some later today.

Edited by ronreefman

The biggest, nicest piece of Idaho Grape is gone, but there is one smaller one and some frags left.

I've fragged the war coral into a few small colonies and a couple of frags.

The meteor shower has been cut down also, but I won't sell any of it until I see it's recovered. It just hasn't looked good since the chiller incident.

Several BBTA's have gone. I'd still sell a couple more.

Lot's ot orange digi. Still have a nice hammer & a small hammer. Still have the smaller frogspawn. Still have Money Key zoas and some light green palys.

Sent you a text.

I have quite a few orange digi frags, both big and small. I have a couple frags of bubblegum digi, but under the weak lights in the shallow tank they are very difficult to tell apart.

Thanks for the kind words.

Most of the bigger stuff has sold. That's what happens when you offer good deals!

I still have a 4" to 5" piece ($15) and a 6" to 7" piece ($25) of Idaho Grape Monti along with some regular frags ($5).

Still have a couple small colony size frags of orange digi ($10 to $20) and some regular frags ($5).

There's a 2head and 3 head hammer ($5/head) and a small frogspawn ($5) and a compact 8 head ($5/head).

There are a few textured green porities frags ($5 to $10) and a small colony ($20).

I have 3 war corals left. A frag of 5 polyps ($10), a small colony with 25polyps ($25) and a colony with 40+ polyps ($40)

There are some Money Keys zoas, green palys, and a couple lettuce coral frags. 

I fragged the scroll and a meteor shower but they both look bad and I won't sell them until the heal and start to grow.

Oh, I do have a green slimmer I need to frag. They will be regular frag size ($5) and there will only be a few.

I'll start a Cyber Monday Sale on Sunday at noon through Monday at sunset.

Everything listed in the above post at half price!

Edited by ronreefman

The total number of frags and colonies has gone down, but I still have more to sell. Priced to move. Frags for $5, big frags for $10, colonies for $15 to 25.

OK, several people have asked what is still left for sale, so here is a list:

Idaho Grape Montipora (a purple plating stony): 15 small to medium frags for $5 to $10, a small colony on a rock for $15 and a big colony on a rock for $25

Orange Digitata (an orange branching sps):  8 frags for $5 to $10, 3 very small colonies $15

Green Lettuce Coral (a leafy looking stony): 4 small to medium frags for $5

Blue Ridge Coral (a brown to faintly purple color encrusting & pillar stony, the skeleton is blue): 4 medium frags, $5

Hammer Coral (a branching large polyp stony): 3 frags with 2 to 3 heads and some with new small heads on the main trunk, $10 to $20

Poritie Coral (encrusting sps with a textured green pattern): 2 frags at $5 and a small colony for $10

War Coral (red & green lps): 9 or 10 mouths on a small rock for $15

Palys (very hearty green polyps): 7 colonies medium to large (8"x 5") for $5 to $15 

I also have some Scroll Coral frags that are starting to heal (starting to look OK) and some Meteor Shower small colonies (recovering from my chiller freeze out of a month ago and starting to color up again). I'm not inclined to sell either yet as they don't look completely ready to sell. However, if you want to take the chance after seeing them, I will sell them. Prices from $5 to $15 for the scroll and $5 to $20 for the meteor shower.

Good Morning Ron,

I would be very interested to see what you have in person. Let me know your availability in the evenings or weekends and Ill make the trip up from Naples!!

Regards,

Jon

Hey old friend, I keep forgetting my username and password and don't end up signing in lol.. Well, the smaller c130 tank didn't last long, I knew it wouldn't. I've got the reef bug again in full force. I just filled up a reefer 350 so I'll be needing frags to fill it soon. Definately good for a hammer if you still have one. Hope all is well, ttyl bud.

Hi Scott. I do have a couple of hammer frags left as of today. But there are people stopping by every day or so. I wasn't getting many buyer from SWFMAS so I posted it on Craigslist and have had more buyers. And they also get the SWFMAS sales pitch. So hopefully a few new members. But the longer you wait...

BTW, to everybody, the War Coral frags are all gone and there is only one green Poritie left (a small colony on a rock).