SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

In the past, more than a few members who bought corals from me asked about buying some of the Blue Hairy Mushrooms that were in the shallow reef tank. Well I've persuaded them off the bridge rock they were attached to and now I have them for sale as single polyps for just $5 each.

I also have a fist sized colony (4-5") of Red & Green War Coral (I have small hands so it's a small fist, LOL!). Asking $45.

There is a 4" colony of Toxic Pie Chalice for $50 (2" frags sell for $70+ online!)

I have a 3"x4" Pink Bubble Gum Chalice for $40

I have a Blue Ridge Coral colony that is 8" to 10" any way you want to measure it. Asking $80 and willing to cut it down if you don't want the entire colony.

I have 2 Green with blue tip Frogspawn colonies that are 4 to 6 heads. Asking $15 to $20 depending on the head count.

Last of all I have a 4" flat rock covered with Pale Green Palys for $5 (or free if you buy one of the big colonies.

Oh, and I have a medium size Sailfin Tang that is very healthy and well fed. Asking $25

I just don't have room for these in the new smaller tank. Feel free to PM me here or text me at 239 699-6339

Edited by ronreefman

Hello Ron. Good morning. I would be interested in the hairy mushrooms.

Jeff

Jeff,call or text me and we can set up a time.

The Bubble Gum Chalice, the Frogspawn, the Sailfin Tang and a few Blue Hairy Mushrooms are currently on hold. wink.gif Thanks.

The Blue Ridge Coral, Red & Green War Coral, Toxic Pie Chalice and the Paly rock are all still available.

Ron thanks again for all the corals! Guys someone needs to buy that war coral for the price he's giving it away. It's a beautiful pc and really it's the size of a fist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bubble Bum chalice and most of the Blue hairy Mushrooms are gone (there are still a few left at $10 each).

Both Frogspawn colonies are on hold through this weekend.

The Toxic Pie, War Coral, Blue Ridge Coral are still available. And I'll reduce the huge Blue Ridge Coral to $50.

One of the EverGrow IT2080's 32" LED fixtures sold. The other IT2080 and the IT2040 16" fixture are pending.

The 8'x2'x16" sump/refugium is pending at $200.

Edited by ronreefman

All the Blue Hairy Mushrooms are gone, except the 1 I'm keeping.

The Red & Green War Coral is gone and anybody who wanted a gorgeous colony of coral that isn't green sure missed the boat.

Toxic Pie chalice and Blue Ridge Coral are still available. However I may just slice about 25 to 33% off one side of the colony and set it up against the back glass in my tank. So I could be talked into a lower price.

Bruce, don't take this the wrong way, I'm just teasing, but the old saying is, if you snooze, you loose. The tang is gone and the War Coral is being picked up tonight. Sorry.

Thank you again Ron! Always fun getting to meet with you. Beautiful tank set up, The frogspawns opened right up and add to the tank. "Tanks" again and hope to sea you soon!