SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
ronreefman

Sailfin Tang For Sale Or Trade

I have a nice 5" sailfin tang that was happy in my 180g tank, but I don't want to try and keep it in the new 125g tank. It's been a good fish and gets along with all it's tank mates in my shallow reef. Asking $35.

I also have these available and we can discuss prices. These are not too big for my new tank, but I'd be willing to part with some of them as it's too many for the new tank.

coral beauty dwarf angel (bright orange & blue)

bi-color dwarf angel (1/2 white & 1/2 black)

2 'normal' colored pajama cardinals

1 all black & white pajama cardinal

yellow tang

several yellow chromis

Ron Im interested in both angels. Let me know how much you want. Did you ever had any issues with them pecking at the SPS?

Edited by Eric Noa

Ron Im interested in both angels. Let me know how much you want. Did you ever had any issues with them pecking at the SPS?

Eric, the Coral Beauty was in the 180g reef and I never saw it bother corals. I never could keep zoas in there, but I couldn't say for sure it was eating them. The Half & Half has always been in the 65g shallow reef and I never had any issues with any corals in there, including zoas. Both angels have been in the 65g for the last 2 months and they seem to get along just fine and the tank is really over stocked with fish. I'd do $25 for Coral Beauty and $20 for the Half & Half or both for $40. BTW both are well fed.

I could use the yellow chromis. Got any pics? Liveaquaria pics showed several choices.2394409719

I got these from LA. I don't see them in their listing anymore and none of the ones they show is at all like mine. I'll try and get a photo, but it's really hard in the shallow reef having to shoot through the water's surface. Here is a photo I found online that looks like mine. How about $10 each.

yellow%20chromis_zpsosgpkcyx.jpg

Interested in the yellow tang Ron. shoot me a text. two392098110

The Yellow tank is about full grown in size and very healthy (well fed). I'd ask for $40.

All fish are still available and prices are negotiable. They are well fed and healthy and getting along fine in a tank that is too small for all of them.