SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Wayne

Frags, Live Rock, Rbt And More.

Carol and I have decided to downsize the number of tanks we have. Once we get rid of a few tanks I might just get one big one. We will be selling a ton of stuff. As most people know we have 5 tanks in our small house. I will be posting pictures here soon of some frags and prices. Once I get reduce to coral I will have some tanks and equipment for sale. If you want to stop by and check things out let us know. Frags starting at 5 bucks. I can also make frags of my Tyree neon green toadstool to size. My mother colony is huge!

How large of a frag do you want? I one now on a frag plus about the size of a quarter for $5.

DSC_2155 (2).JPG

Mother Colony

DSC_2139.JPG

I would be Intersted in a tyree frag.

Here are some of the things I have.

$5.00 frags

5d.JPG

5d2.JPG

5d3.JPG

$10.00

10d.JPG

$25.00 Large Green Colt Leather

25d.JPG

$30.00

30d.JPG

30d2.JPG

$40.00

40D.JPG

Plus a ton more no pictured yet. Mushrooms of a bunch of different colors. I do not know the names of many of the zoas.

I will be home in the afternoon tomorrow. We are going diving tomorrow in the morning off Venice. Should be back at our house by 4. I will PM you the address and my cell.

Hey Wayne;

I would be interested in these for $30.00

post-4510-035100800%201474755065_thumb.jpg

Also interested in knowing what mushrooms you have.

I can't imagine how difficult will be to take care of five tanks plus your large beautiful puppies... Glad that you guys decided to change things around. Hopefully will play out as you are planning it to be. Good luck.

Are you buying a bigger tank or just re-use the biggest one you currently own ?

Edited by Reef_Fan09

For now we are going to rework the 120 with our favorite corals and get rid of the other tanks. At that time we may upgrade to a larger tank. I will have to plan that out with the little room we have in this house.

Yes. I have a ton of stuff.

Any $5 frags left?

PM'ed

I will be in fort Myers this weekend. Please let me know if I can stop by and check some of what you have out

I am interested in a tyree frag if you have more of it available. Looking for a piece about 2" diameter. Would not need a frag disc, I plan to attach it directly to my LR. Let me know if you are still fragging it.

I do still have frags and can make more any time.

I am interested in a tyree frag if you have more of it available. Looking for a piece about 2" diameter. Would not need a frag disc, I plan to attach it directly to my LR. Let me know if you are still fragging it.

I did have 2 red but one sold already. I have one red that I am waiting for it to split. I also have a green with peach tips that I have 2 of and I will try to post a pic of it later today.

The zoas are a light green. Not sure of name. I will try to get a better picture of them and other stuff not that the conference is done.

I would like to purchase some of those 10$ white zoos you have, what are those called?