SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
JonWithNoH

Recently Addicted

Hello all,

My name is Jonathan or Jon for short. I recently heard about this site from a guy I met on craigslist and he said for all the best information and advise I should consider checking it out and so far I think he's right! I've already been reading on a lot and from what I've read so far everyone seems very helpful and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to talking to some of you guys and learning lots of new things about this great hobby. My current setup is a 55 gal rec tank (not drilled), HOB aqueon filter, HOB classic reef octopus protein skimmer, Orbit marine pro 48-60in LED. Will post pictures shortly. Anyways, Thanks for reading!!!

Welcome! There is a wealth of information n this site and wonderful people to meet. The Reef Conference is coming up fast and I had a great time there last year.

Have fun with the hobby and this club!

Jon,

+1 to what ALW said above.

Welcome and mark Oct 8th for the Reef Conference. Good speakers, lots of vendors, good people, HUGE raffle. Come, and when you see people wearing tie dyed T-shirts or any T-shirt that says SWFMAS on it, approach them and tell them you are new. You'll make worthwhile friends in no time.

This event, the Frag Auction and the Keys snorkel trip are the three events I try never to miss!

Ron

Welcome to the forum Jonathan. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here willing to help out, so don't be afraid to ask questions.