SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
Johnnyhaze

150G Complete Setup With Lots Of Corals And Fish

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/for/5584512796.html

I'm selling my whole setup of 150g reef tank with tank stand 50g refugium eshopps skimmer reef lo dart pump....comes with lots of corals and 300lbs of live rock...everything is growing and running great.... Always used Red Sea products! It has 3 LED lights (only 4 months of use)... There is no bad bacteria in my tank.... Do not want to part it out...selling everything together. I have about $5k invested in the whole system... Asking $1100...will not part out! Call or text at 786-326-8900

Fish: Pair of Ocellaris Clown fish

Sailing Tang

Blue hippo Tang

Naso Tang

Green Wrasse

Six line Wrasse

Pair of Anthias

Electron Blue damsel

Coral beauty Angel

Corals: Large multicolor Wellso

Large lime green with purple Wellso

Medium pick and light blue Wellso

Medium green Wellso

Large Red and blue Trachyphillia

Blue chalice colony

Green stunner chalice colony

Red montipora colony

Green Sinularia leather colony

Purple pearl bubble colony

Medium colony green Acan

20 head green and purple hammer colony

6 head green frogspawn

10 head purple and green hammer

Large purple and yellow scroll colony

Confusa

4 head duncans

Green hairy mushrooms

2 large gorgonians

Colony of green palys and white

Large colony of Meteor shower

Large purple leather colony

Johnny, but the tank looks so good! If I had the room, I'd buy it for the corals (they are beautiful) and then sell off the hardware. But with 4 tanks in the house already and a cooler of new 'stuff' from the Keys to sort through, it isn't going to happen.

Maybe you like to sell me just a couple of the corals? wink.giflaugh.gif

Good luck with the sale.

I've decided to keep it! Wasn't selling because I wanted out of the hobby...I just have little time for it...but I've been getting some stupid low offers! I guess they just don't know the time and money that it takes to have my aquarium on how it is today! So to everyone that called, texted and wanted the tank for a stupid low price....they can just start off from scratch just like I did!

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand people want a lot for practically nothing but some people's offers can just be disrespectful.

I was curious if you would be interested in selling any of your corals? Or selling a drag from them?

Yeah I had my tank up for sale too just to gauge interest, but I got those same offers lol.. I could frag out one of my 13 corals for the prices I was being offered.. Oh well..

Yeah I had my tank up for sale too just to gauge interest, but I got those same offers lol.. I could frag out one of my 13 corals for the prices I was being offered.. Oh well..

Speaking of which if you frag up that purple hammer with the white tips I saw in the one pic you sent me. I'd buy or trade those from you!

Edited by Brad1215

Hey are you still doing painting on the side? If so could you call me or text at 813-335-3358

Prashant, Johnny painted my Miata about 10 weeks ago and he did an awesome job! He sent me pics of the progress while he did some body work and a number of people in the Miata club and the Auto-Cross club I belong to have been impressed with the job he did as well. Very professional. He's a bit of a drive away, even from my house, but I'd let him paint my car any time.

I'm not sure how often Johnny comes on the website, if you want his phone number, send me a PM and I'll look it up for you.

Thanks for the post Ron. I really wanted him to do the work but didn't think of asking anyone for his number. Ended up getting it done at a shop. Next time I'll give you a jingle if I need his contact. Thanks Ron! Missed ya at the tour!!!