My wife and I have decided it's time to remodel our house. Phase 1 will be the kitchen, living room, and dining room. Unfortunately, my aquarium is right in the middle of all of this.
We estimate that all of the renovations will take about a year, so rather than put this stuff into storage, I'm going to sell it, and then revisit the reef idea when the house is done.
I'd prefer to sell this as a package, as we want to start doing demo work next weekend. So I don't really have time to let people come pick it all apart.
RJ Enterprises "Empire Oak" stand and canopy for 90G glass aquarium
90G aquarium with beananimal overflow (The tank was built by one of the other forum members)
Eshopps R300 sump/refugium
Neptune Apex aquacontroller with EB8 module
2 RW8 pumps, one brand new in box
1 Jebao DC12000 return pump
1 Reefbreeders Photon 32" programmable LED mounted in canopy
1 One Spot Foxface
1 True Percula clown
1 clownfish (I can't remember the name, but he's black and white. I want to say onyx clown, but I could be wrong)
Assorted Ricordia (4 plugs, all but 1 have multiple heads)
1 torch (standard green w/ purple tips)
1 Galaxy coral (He's not doing well, see note below)
80+ pounds of live rock
80+ pounds of live sand
1 Bag of salt
assorted chemicals, additives, plumbing parts, connectors, adapters, food, etc
NOTE: My poor tank has been neglected recently. As a result, my galaxy coral isn't doing so well. He can recover, but he's the main reason I've decided to get out temporarily. between work, reno, school, and everything else going on, I just don't have the time to care for the tank the way I should, and it's not cool to see my friends suffering as a result. So, it's a difficult decision to make, but I think I'm making the right call, here.
I'd like to get $1,500 for everything. I have that just in the stand, canopy, and lights. you're getting a nice sump/refugium, AND apex for that price.
I'll try to upload pictures tomorrow, but they will be taken with a cellphone, so it probably won't be good quality. Also, as I mentioned, I'm crazy busy.. so serious offers only please. I don't have the time to break this apart. I'll either sell it all together, or sell the livestock to LFS, and put the entirety in storage until I return. I'm only doing this because I see the animals are suffering right now. It honestly doesn't make a difference to me if the gear goes or not, I just don't want them to suffer any longer.
Also, PM me on the forum please, I don't want my phone number public!
I'll call back as soon as I can.