SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
RickO

Brs Group Buy

Anyone interested in a BRS-Group Buy? (www.bulkreefsupplies.com)

If we have enough interest I will put this together, if not I will order on my own.

We need ten people who have a BRS account to respond here with name and BRS login information.

Shipping is free on orders over $175.00

Here is the BRS group buy information:

Bulk Reef Supply is thrilled to offer customers our lowest prices by participating in a weekly Group or Club Buy.

No more hassles of organizing one big bulk order, collecting all the payments, distributing individual orders or waiting for your order. Instead, just create an account with BulkReefSupply.com, join the Group Buy and shop away. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements. Each participant gets the lowest prices even if he only buys one item. And this also means Group Buys at BulkReefSupply.com are not limited to people who live in same town. Plus, once you sign up for one Group Buy, you automatically become a Preferred Reefer. Group buys cannot be used in combination with other promotions (coupon codes, sales, etc).

RickO

Anyone interested in a BRS-Group Buy? (www.bulkreefsupplies.com)

If we have enough interest I will put this together, if not I will order on my own.

We need ten people who have a BRS account to respond here with name and BRS login information.

Shipping is free on orders over $175.00

Here is the BRS group buy information:

Bulk Reef Supply is thrilled to offer customers our lowest prices by participating in a weekly Group or Club Buy.

No more hassles of organizing one big bulk order, collecting all the payments, distributing individual orders or waiting for your order. Instead, just create an account with BulkReefSupply.com, join the Group Buy and shop away. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements. Each participant gets the lowest prices even if he only buys one item. And this also means Group Buys at BulkReefSupply.com are not limited to people who live in same town. Plus, once you sign up for one Group Buy, you automatically become a Preferred Reefer. Group buys cannot be used in combination with other promotions (coupon codes, sales, etc).

RickO

Count me in, too.

cevilsizor@kconline.com

Looking for a few more people for the BRS Group buy. Will contact BRS to get this going this week.

RickO

GROUP BUY CANCELED

BRS has a 10% discount on the entire inventory (other than some with MAP, what ever that is) until Thursday August 28th, 2014. I called and talked to Lou and he said that the 10% discount is more than the group buy discount.

I am going to order Wednesday evening and anyone that does not have enough to make the freight free limit can email me what they want. I can order it any you can pick it up at my house or my mom's house in the Cape (Del Prado and Pine Island road area).

RickO