SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
wiszmaster

Reef Cleaners - Critter Group Buy

Groupbuy for ANYTHING on the www.ReefCleaners.org website.

Link: www.ReefCleaners.org

Date: NOW - Sunday (june 29)

Shipping: Monday, June 30

Discount level: FREE SHIPPING

Pickup location: Fort Myers

My house is near College & McGregor - I'm around Fort Myers all the time and can probably meet up near the US-41 corridor between downtown and Alico

We will contact you as soon as possible. In the mean time you can tell your members they can place their order when they are ready, and choose the free Group Buy Shipping Option during checkout. Tell them to leave a note with your club's name in the comments field located on the checkout page. Thanks again!

Club: SWFMAS

Note: I have found it cheaper to add the individual quantity of critters, rather than selecting the QUICK Crew packages... significantly cheaper last time I did the math.

Count:

• evmibo: $13.25 (201406-1820)
  • fernb: $28.65
  • SaltCube: $19.13 (201406-1835)
  • bdrkid: $77.94
  • awpeacock: $16.65 (201406-1845)
  • wiszmaster: $220.40 (201406-1929)
  • Ramonski: $16 (201406-1862)
  • Jesse: $96.09 (201406-1927)

Total: $488-500

Edited by wiszmaster
Removed discount code info

Hi there, I just put my order in. Where will we be picking these up? I assume the delivery/pickup date will be Tuesday July 1st or Wednesday July 2nd?

Marco quick question. Since the quick crew packs already have shipping included in the price and we are getting free shipping for doing the group buy wouldn't that bring the price of the quick crews down? Can you ask them?

Marco quick question. Since the quick crew packs already have shipping included in the price and we are getting free shipping for doing the group buy wouldn't that bring the price of the quick crews down? Can you ask them?

Sure, I can ask - but I doubt it. They told me no further discounts when I asked about that.

I'm going to order 1,000 cerith snail bulk pack, that bring the price /each down to $0.09 from $0.17 - but leaves me some extras... Let me know if anyone wants some, in 11 unit increments ($1)

I still don't know the pickup location. I just placed an order outside of the group buy so I don't have to worry about it.

No problem.

Hi there, I just put my order in. Where will we be picking these up? I assume the delivery/pickup date will be Tuesday July 1st or Wednesday July 2nd?

Shipment is scheduled for Next Monday - should be here Tuesday.

I can drop off at your brothers if you want?

If you don't mind, Can you please post up what your ordered, and/or total. Helps me keep track where we are.

Negative - no further discount on the quick pack. That's where the individual quantity, rather than quick pack discount comes from, with free shipping.

Hi Marco.

I ordered the following:

Emerald/Ruby Mithrax Crab*

Confirmed $4.50

6 $0.00 $0.00 $27.00

1 Penny Macro Algae

Confirmed $0.01

1 $0.00 $0.00 $0.01

Red Gracilaria

Confirmed $5.00

1 $0.00 $0.00 $5.00

total with tax and $5 off = $28.65

Thanks

Fern

Shipment is scheduled for Next Monday - should be here Tuesday.

I can drop off at your brothers if you want?

If you don't mind, Can you please post up what your ordered, and/or total. Helps me keep track where we are.

That's fine.

My order # is: 201406-1820

just 25 blue legged hermits

total with tax was $13.25 (paid already)

here is my order.

thanks terry

text me when avail.

239-462-7485

Shopping Cart

$15.00

30 x Blue Leg Hermit Crab*

$7.50

1 x Florida Fighting Conch*

$4.00

1 x Fuzzy Chiton*

$22.50

30 x Nerite Snails

$12.00

1 x Reef Pods

$0.01

1 x 1 Penny Macro Algae

$5.50

1 x Chaeto

$12.00

20 x Florida Cerith

Total : $77.94

85 products

This is a group buy everyone should join in on. You wouldn't believe how much you would save...

+1 to John at ReefCleaners.

I've ordered numerous times from them and every time I get more than what was ordered.

Great GB!

Thanks Marco! Just placed my order.. perfect timing to ramp up my CUC.

Order Number: 201406-1862

Total $16.40

Edited by Ramonski

Sure, I can ask - but I doubt it. They told me no further discounts when I asked about that.

I'm going to order 1,000 cerith snail bulk pack, that bring the price /each down to $0.09 from $0.17 - but leaves me some extras... Let me know if anyone wants some, in 11 unit increments ($1)

These guys are reef safe right? i may take 50 or so off your hands if you have that many extra...well i guess 55! lol let me know

Huston, we have a problem.

John sent me an email this morning while getting the orders processed, apparently no discount codes or promo's are accepted with GroupBuys.

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=5&Itemid=388

No discounts or promotions can be used in combination with a group buy.

From his email:

There have been discounts used unfortunately on the group buy, we usually just charge the difference and put the order on hold, or we can remove some items the same amount of the discount. What would you prefer?

Please let me know what you'd prefer, or if you'd like to cancel your order I'll ask/pass that on as well.

Guys,

The order has arrived about an hour or so ago. Please call me first. I've sent out a PM with address and phone number - if you didn't get it, please PM me.

-m