SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Eric Noa

Jebao Dosing Pump Group Buy

I've decided to give these dosing pumps a try and have been talking to Jebao for a few days in regards to payment options so what happen last time doesn't happen again. They have agreed to let me send the payment over to them once the order is ready to ship and not upfront like before on the other two group buys.

These dosing pumps retails for $140 plus shipping and Fish-Street sells them for $120 plus shipping. The group buy pricing will be $99 per unit shipped to my house.

Each unit has 4 dosing pumps allowing you to dose 4 different solutions. Each pump can be programed separately from the others so not all 4 pumps dose the same amount at the same time.

I need to know how many to order by Friday the 27th which is when I will be submitting the order.

Please post on here how many you want and payment will be through PayPal. I will start collecting payments immediately but the money won't be sent to Jebao till all pumps are ready to ship. The reason why I will be collecting the money immediately is because if I wait till Jebao tells me the pumps are ready to start collecting that is just going to make everything take longer.

My paypal e-mail is enoa@edison.edu

The lead time is 30 days or less according to Jebao. They have assured me it won't take as long as the WP and DC pumps since these are easier to manufacture and faster.

Below are a couple of pictures of the dosing pumps and a short video. Any question just let me know.

Video:

Jaebo_Doser-099.jpg

Jebao_Doser-100.jpg

Eric, so we would be looking at a delivery date (your house) around this time in July or sooner? Also, where are you located at? Just trying to decide. Thanks for your time and this GB.

Country boy using his Samsung note 10.1

Eric, so we would be looking at a delivery date (your house) around this time in July or sooner? Also, where are you located at? Just trying to decide. Thanks for your time and this GB.

Yes that is the estimate if there are no unexpected delays (From Jebao or US Customs) which I don't expect.

I'm located in Cape Coral about 10 minutes from Ron if you've ever been to his house.

Yes that is the estimate if there are no unexpected delays (From Jebao or US Customs) which I don't expect.

I'm located in Cape Coral about 10 minutes from Ron if you've ever been to his house.

cool. I'll be in touch if I can make up my mind.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Please let me know. I am in the market of getting one very soon so when you get them please let me know. What's the eta on them?

Should be here by the end of the month.

Haven't gotten a chance to play with it that much yet but I did turn it on and played with the menu a little. I will do some test later and post the results

I just finished programming it and calibrating it. Everything is pretty simple to do and the instructions are fairly easy to follow.

Took me about 5-10 minutes to calibrate and set it to dose 3 different times, 50ml each time. I got the same amount if fluid all 3 times.

This is obviously a really short test but I will leave it on for a week or two and check the calibration at the end of each week to see if it stays calibrated.

We sell a ton of these dosers on AddictiveAquaculture.com. Out of the 400 or so we've sold, I have had only two issues which were easily dealt with via phone call or email conversation. Great product you all will be happy with these.

Chris