SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Cubed Reefer

Baby Fish Doser Gb 2.0

Hey guys! This is the BabyFish Doser Group Buy 2.0. I was thinking about buying one myself for the frag tank and I have been asked by others about it So why not! I have already talked to the supplier and he is ready when we are, I am doing a lower count for this buy to make it go faster. I will get to the details smile.gif

Supplier: We are ordering directly from a BabyFish vendor in China.

Target amount of units: 6

Cost: I was able to get a return discount and each doser is now 135 SHIPPED 3-7 Day Fedex International Express

Payment Types: PayPal or Cash

Shipping: All units will be shipped to my house in South Fort Myers near the Rutenburg baseball fields.

Duration of Buy: 2/1 - 2/28

dosing-pump-babyfish-ab16-peristaltic-doser.jpg

Aquarium Dosing Pump BABYFISH AB15

Delay Minutes function to avoid chemical interference

Pump begins to dose only two minutes later after the previous one finishes

Funtion of data saving

It can save user's setting data when when it comes to power failure

Digital LED display

Water proof, intuitive and clear man-machine dialogue operation

Simple Programming

Interval circulating dosing

Enter dosing amount /per time (adjustable from 0 to 99ml) and set up the interval time length

(adjustabel from 0 to 99 hours) you would llike . Circulating dosing will be done accurately and auomatically after your set-up time intervals

Features:

1)LCD display

2)Configurable 3 separately pump heads

3)Delay Minutes between adjacent pumps to avoid chemical interference

4)Adjustable dosing amount and dosing time intervals

5)Clock display show the progress ,and count-down for dosing amount and time intervals

6)DC 12V low working voltage

Adapter input Voltage: 100V-240V (can be used in worldwide )

Adapter output Voltage: DC 12V

Product size: 230 * 130 * 75 mm

Me - 1

CandCreef - 1

FOUR MORE

CR

Edited by Cubed Reefer

I hope these are better than the first Baby Fish Dosers. Mine is on its way back to China at a postage cost of $48.00. I email the seller and tried to get him to ship me a control board as the number two section of the board failed. The pumps stall and then the board fries. I moved the pump form the number one connector to the number two connector and the pump still did not turn even on manual. I think we paid $150 for the first group buy and I hated to just eat the cost of the pump and try to fix the board myself.

RickO

I am going to try and talk to the seller tonight about this and get it sorted, the two I have work perfect with no issues and is the reason I am trying to do another order. I know these things happen sometimes and I am doing as much as I can to try and fix this situation. Any questions PM me, thank you.

CR

Edited by Cubed Reefer

CR

Thanks for reaching out to the seller about this. I never tried to talk directly with him, I only emailed back and forth. He was quick to respond and eager to get it resolved but the distance/postage makes this hard to take care of in a quick manner. I liked the pump while it was working and hope they replace it.

RickO

Well, I think I may have to throw my hat in with Rick here. I just pulled mine out of the box to check it out and set it up. No instructions at all, not even on the box. And when I plugged it in, at several different outlets, the unit does nothing! The power supply transformer makes 12 volts and 100ma, but the doser screen doesn't do anything. And suggestions?huh.gif

Ron

Edited by ronreefman

Ron

I have the instructions from the one I sent back and will scan and post. The top/bottom comes off very easy and we can look at the boards for power. I am going to bike night in Cape Coral tomorrow if you are going to be around late afternoon/ early evening.

RickO

I find it unusual that I have 3 of these and they all work fine with no hiccups. But other 2 do not work? Mind is kind of blown right now.

Close this thread though, apparently none work.

CR

Excuse me Paul, but I don't want this thread closed. I expect some help from you. You set up this buy and dealt with the seller. Give me some contact info at least. I have no instructions and the box says nothing on it. You have 3 that work? Are you using all 3? To be honest, I kind of expected you to stand up and be the stand up guy who went back to the seller and tried to get us some help, not ask to close the thread and disappear!

I did a group buy of 24 led light fixtures from China worth over $5000 and involving 11 people. And when anybody needed any help, I stepped up and took care of it. I expect you'll do the same, right?

Edited by ronreefman

Im not trying to cause problems but I think this shouldn't be handle behind curtains with private messages as this information can be useful for other people searching for reviews on these dosers.

Edited by Eric Noa

They need to be replaced or fixed. There was never a question on that I guess, I am taking the other personal stuff to PM as that what a PM is, thought it would be noticeable.

CR

Ron

Here are the instructions I received with my pump. When I received them they were not upside down. I will have to learn how to use the scanner.scan0002.pdf

Edited by RickO

Cubed Reefer,

Before we can close this thread, can you please clarify whether this group buy is sill ongoing? You have the dates set in the OP as closing on 2/28/2014.

Also, please note that per the group buy rules, you need to document the source / manufacturer of the group buy product:

From the group buy rules (http://www.swfmas.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3832-rules-for-group-buys/):

<br style="background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">3. All Group Buy’s must have a documented source, no phantom suppliers<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 30px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">will be allowed.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 20px; line-height: 30px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">

Please post the documented source.

Thanks.

Well I would close it myself if I could or edit it to say its over. No one will want to buy these after the posts above, this is being taken care of through PM. Based on certain things I will not be doing group buys anymore, period.

CR

Edited by Cubed Reefer