SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
prashant

Ricordia Group Buy

Rare reef has a 50 ricordia for $250 deal going on right now and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in this. I bought from them recently and was pleased with the prices and sizes of the pieces I bought. At $5 per ricordia, that's a pretty good deal. These would be assorted so I would have to divide up the colors proportionately if anyone wanted to jump in on this with me.

I just got over 200 polyps of Hawaiian PE from Russ, always great stuff IMO he was wanting to do as club site banner in trade for like 15% off or something :)/> His ricordea are amazing tho. :)/>

CR

Might be interested in 5 depending on color and if they come attached to rock ruble or plug.

Edited by Eric Noa

I messaged RR in regards to how they bag and attach bulk orders like this. At this price, I'm not going to be too picky :)/>/> I can always pick up a box of ziplock bags and separate. As far as payment goes, you can all just pay at pickup. No worries. Once I know more about what colors to expect, I'll post up the response on here as well. Good to see so much interest on this!

Edited by prashant

I forgot to factor in shipping of 17.50 and tax of 7% which is 17.50.

This brings the total price per ricordia up to $5.70. I hope this isn't a deal breaker for anyone!

I just got over 200 polyps of Hawaiian PE from Russ, always great stuff IMO he was wanting to do as club site banner in trade for like 15% off or something :)/>/> His ricordea are amazing tho. :)/>/>

CR

Do you have a way of contacting him directly? I PM'ed on Facebook but haven't gotten a response yet. I know they're busy getting orders ready for shipment, but wanted to get my order in before they run out.

Updated List:

Me - 10

RickO - 5

Ladybug - 10

Fragwife - 10

Donald - 5

Eric - 5

5 left to be filled! Order will be sent in tonight.

Updated List:

Me - 10

RickO - 5

Ladybug - 10

Fragwife - 10

Donald - 5

Eric - 5

Freddy - 5

Order has been submitted and paid for. I will update everyone once I get information back from Rare Reef. As soon as I know the date of arrival, I'll let everyone know so they can plan for pickup.

According to the FB reply, they will come attached to small pieces of rock. Still no word on the shipping date though and will post as soon as I get info.

According to the FB reply, they will come attached to small pieces of rock. Still no word on the shipping date though and will post as soon as I get info.

Glad to hear they come attached to rubble.