Welcome to SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jdhuyvetter

Unclaimed Raffle Prizes

34 posts in this topic

Jeff, will you be around Sat or Sun? I'd like to stop by and grab my loot, as well as doing some shopping in your frag tank.

Ok well Sun works better for me. Let me know when you'll be around.

Just wondering what is left over and how much are the raffle tickets?

Thanks

DD

Below is a list of unclaimed numbers. Note that you have until the next meeting to claim your prize. You must have your ticket with you to claim. Your options are:

1. Pick up at my house in Lehigh.
  2. Attend the meeting on May 18 to pick up your prizes.
  3. Contact me before to make other arrangements.

Prizes that are not claimed by the beginning of the meeting on May 18 will become raffle items at the end of the May 18 meeting! Also note that other arrangements does not mean I will hold your prizes for 2-3 months like I have done in the past. It just means that I will try to work with you to make other arrangements before the June meeting (at which time they become June raffle items)

Numbers are:

0059470 - 1 item

0059473 - 1 item

0059483 - 1 item

0059846 - 2 items (1 claimed, 1 donated back to club)

0059850 - 2 items

0059851 - 3 items

0059857 -1 item (claimed)

0059864 - 3 items (claimed)

0059865 - 2 items

0059870 - 2 items (claimed)

0059871 - 2 items

0059880 - 1 item (donated back to club)

0059887 - 5 items

0059890 - 5 items

0059891 - 2 items

0059892 - 5 items

0059907 - 3 items

0059909 - 1 items

It's worth noting that there are some pretty sweet unclaimed prizes! Including a couple tickets to some big conference in Fort Lauderdale later this year.

To claim or make arrangements, please post up here or email events@swfmas.com

Raffle tix are $1 each at the monthly meetings. Not sure what will be left as people are still claiming prizes.