SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Wgardiner

Wgardiner's Registration

3-tri-color richordea florida-$5

2-blue ridge coral-no reserve

1-green slimer-no reserve

1-ponape birdsnest-no reserve

1-birds of paradise birdsnest-no reserve

1-multi frag of birds of paradise and green with purple polyp birdsnest-no reserve

1-ORA green birdsnest-no reserve

1-green star polyp-no reserve

2-montipora confusa-no reserve

Pics to follow.

I was told pictures had to be posted by the registration deadline. If I had known they could be posted late I'd have put some corals in before I left for MACNA! I'm just sayin'. If I had known I could... 'bend' the rules...

The Registration page says:

All corals must be registered by September 30, 2012<LI>Registration consists of listing the corals for sale in this forum and posting a pic of the parent colony or the actual frag (your choice) in this forum.<LI>If you choose not to post pics in this forum, they may be emailed to jeff@swfmas.com (still due bySeptember 30)

Ron dry.gif

I was told pictures had to be posted by the registration deadline. If I had known they could be posted late I'd have put some corals in before I left for MACNA! I'm just sayin'. If I had known I could... 'bend' the rules...

The Registration page says:

All corals must be registered by September 30, 2012<LI>Registration consists of listing the corals for sale in this forum and posting a pic of the parent colony or the actual frag (your choice) in this forum.<LI>If you choose not to post pics in this forum, they may be emailed to jeff@swfmas.com (still due bySeptember 30)

Ron dry.gif

Just so I'm not accused of "bending rules" I will not be bringing any corals to the auction since I haven't had time to post the pics before the deadline with life getting in the way.

Lot # original # item name

[ 206 ] 1. tri-color richordea florida-$5

[ 2 ] 2. tri-color richordea florida-$5

[ 125 ] 3. tri-color richordea florida-$5

[ 195 ] 4. blue ridge coral-no reserve

[ 15 ] 5. blue ridge coral-no reserve

[ 226 ] 6. green slimer-no reserve

[ 147 ] 7. ponape birdsnest-no reserve

[ 247 ] 8. birds of paradise birdsnest-no reserve

[ 63 ] 9. multi frag of birds of paradise and green with purple polyp birdsnest-no reserve

[ 251 ] 10. ORA green birdsnest-no reserve

[ 104 ] 11. green star polyp-no reserve

[ 83 ] 12. montipora confusa-no reserve

[ 154 ] 13. montipora confusa-no reserve

Please write the lot number (the number in the square brackets) on the bagged item before you bring it to the auction.

Thanks,

Matt.