SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
jdhuyvetter

Auction Volunteers

We need the following volunteers. As people sign up, the list will be updated and their name placed with the volunteer position. Number of volunteers needed per position are in parenthesis (1)

Auctioneer (1) - Jeff D.

Auction Tracking/Checkout, (1) - Matt E.

Auction Camera (1) - Ed B.

Coral/Auction Registration Table (2) - Rick O.

Sign In Table/Bidder Registration (4) - Heather L., Carol, Matt E

Check Out (4) - Bellamy, Keleigh, Matt E, Heather

Auction Runner (2) - Gates

Raffle (1-2) - Torry

Set Up/Clean Up (5-6) - Wayne, Ron, Charlie, Gary, Conan, Shera, Rick O.

Food/Drinks (1) - Jeff

Saturday Pick Up (1 person with a truck) - Dave

Wayne setup/break down projectors and sound system.And where needed.

Edited by Wayne

Keleigh and I will be help with checkout. Will we be using square again?

Yes we will have square, but only 1 ipad available. If anyone has one they would be willing to let us borrow for the day, please let us know.

Carol and I have a 15 year old slave coming to help! Can she get the volunteer credit? Is there a form.

Do we need another IPAD? If so let me know I have one.

Carol and I have a 15 year old slave coming to help! Can she get the volunteer credit? Is there a form

She can go to the office at FMHS and see if they have a form for volunteer hours. This event should count.

Also, yes we could use another ipad to process square at the event. Thanks Wayne!

Do we have another Square device?

Carol and I have a 15 year old slave coming to help! Can she get the volunteer credit? Is there a form

She can go to the office at FMHS and see if they have a form for volunteer hours. This event should count.

Also, yes we could use another ipad to process square at the event. Thanks Wayne!

Do we have another Square device?

We do somewhere, I believe Matt is requesting another one in case I can't find it. We had 3 at the reef conference.

They do have WiFi at the Riverside Community Center. If you have a square card reader, please bring it. I only have 1, I think we lost 1 at the reef conference, and I had ordered 2 beyond the 3 I was loaned from my Chicago office (unavailable this time)

I can set up the raffle. But, the raffle drawings will occur during the second half of the auction and away from the auction itself. So, when the auction is done, you can pick up your raffle items when you are ready to leave.

So, the raffle volunteers can be a "significant other" or a student looking for community service volunteer credits.

I added another volunteer position. On Saturday, I need someone with a truck to come to my house to pick up all of the raffle items! Sunday morning is going to be crazy and between my corals, Proaquatix fish and drinks for the auction, my truck will be full.

Guest Torry

Hi, there!

I just checked my schedule and I'm off that day...I'm happy to volunteer anywhere I may be needed. Also, I have a Square that I use for my ORCA Treasurer position so I can use it if needed (I'll just need someone to put in the name/password for the funds to go to SWFMAS).

Let me know where I can help out...

Torry

Hey Torry. We were talking about you at MACNA. Ears burning??

All help would be appreciated. Matt (zyphen) would be the one to talk to about square.