SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
jdhuyvetter

Fall Frag Auction Donations

Every year, we have a few donations to the club at the auction. These are items that have no minimum bid and the proceeds go 100% to SWFMAS. Also, these are items that are auctioned at the end of the auction. We have 237 "registered" items. We will probably end up with about 250 total items for the auction.

So, if you plan on donating something and know what it is, post it here.

Note, it is not a requirement to post a donation. It is perfectly acceptable to just show up with the item or items.

(However, if you show up with 50 xenia frags, we may turn away 45 of them)

donations to the club:

fire lamellosa...........................mounted

green polyp birdsnest............mounted

purple polyp birdsnest...........cutting

ponape birdsnest....................mounted

blue/grey ricordia.....................mounted

lemon lime pocillopora.......... cutting

green apple monti cap............cutting

one of each

3 emerald crabs

Edited by seagullcat

I have about 50 frags of xenia i'll be donating.... j/k. No seriously I'll bring a nicely encrusted, probably 3" frag of what I believe is tri color pocillopora, eagle eye zoas with about 20 polyps, another purple/ w blue center zoa frag with about 30 polyps, a devils hand frag, tri color acro frag, If you guys don't mind if it's unmounted, I'll bring some xenia that I'll scrape off of the back glass, and also some cabbage leather that will be unmounted. I'll also probably bring some assorted mushrooms if I get some time before now and then to cut them.

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

Sorry about the poor picture quality, I'm still trying to talk my wife into buying a decent camera for "Family pictures".rolleyes.gif

Sign in to follow this