SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
jdhuyvetter

Jdhuyvetter Auction Pics

Mcapitata1.jpg

Mcapitata2.jpg

RedOrangedigitata.jpg

Pinkdigi.jpg

X-Factor.jpg

The pic below is the frag I was going to bring of the pink digi (until I broke it). It is a good close up of the polyps showing the "ring". I moved the frag above before taking a pic and the polyps closed up.

Pinkdigicloseup.jpg

RedSkirtPinkCenter.jpg

The amount of yellow in these will vary depending on the amount of light in the tank. These are in the corner of the frag tank so hardly have any yellow.

RedSkirtYellowCenter.jpg

UnkownPPE.jpg

I'm looking forward to pics of the Seritapora frags. I want to see what that one from Dr. Mac looks like under normal lights...

The glowing fingers is below. The pink is back, but the tips are still coloring up. His website says intense light on this one. But, I can say that it does not like intense summertime sunlight. I put it directly under the solar tube about 10 inches down. It was fine winter and spring. Grew pretty fast. Summertime sun bleached it out and it started to die off at the base (why I fragged it up and moved it under T-5's)

FYI, one frag went to Tony Vargas, one frag for the club auction. I am holding on to the rest for a few months. So this is it on this one for a while.

GlowingFingers.jpg

PinkandGreenBirdsnest.jpg

RedandTealChalice.jpg

TricolorFragPlug.jpg

TricolorRockMounted.jpg

Some of the green mushrooms in this pic are actually growing in the coral base. So there will be one or two with the colony.

TricolorColony.jpg