SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
jdhuyvetter

Fall Frag Auction Raffle Items

Normally, we don't ask vendors for raffle items for the fall event. We always have a few anyway. These are usually left over items, sponsors that join mid-year or items from the spring reef conference that arrived late. We have a bunch of the latter and some "stuff" from MACNA.

Alternative Reef -

A bunch of frag packs. These are sample packs of the different frag products that they make

Next Reef -

2 Beer Mugs - yes, beer mugs. They made some just for MACNA and I told them we had to have a couple!

Red Sea -

1 Reef Foundation Pro Test Kit

1 Algae Control Test Kit

1 NO3 PO-X (Nitrate & Phosphate Remover)

1 each of Part A, B and C Reef Supplements (will be raffled as one item)

Central Pet -

1 Tshirt

8 Large Aqueon Marine Flakes

7 Aqueon Marine Granules

9 Aqueon Color Enhancing Flakes

6 Aqueon Marine Flakes

3 Aqueon 2400 Recirculation Pumps

3 Aqueon 1650 Recirculation Pumps

2 Aqueon 950 Recirculation Pumps

4 Aqueon 700 Recirculation Pumps

2 Aqueon 500 Recirculation Pumps

1 Oceanic Bio Cube Recirculation Pump

7 Large Kent Purple Tech

1 Proflex Modular #2 Sump with Aqueon 4000 Pump and Coralife Mini T-5 light

(this is a biggie, worth highlighting!)

Hikari

3 Mixed Marine Granule foods (will be raffled individually)

1 Hikari Brine Shrimp Flake

A bunch of sample size packs of marine wafers

(These will be given out, one per registered bidder, while supplies last)

ORA - 6 T-shirts, mixed sizes

There are also a few odds and ends left over from the spring. Unclaimed raffle items that will be put in this raffle.

If any members have anything they want to donate as a raffle item, please post it here!

The Alternative Reef and Coral Rx will both be donating a limited number of items for the Auction. These will be in a bag and given out to registered bidders only on a first come, first served basis. They are:

The Alternative Reef - mixed bags of frag plugs and discs that they make. They loaded me up at MACNA when I told them about our upcoming auction!

Coral Rx - single shot coral dip.

So, when you buy something at the auction, you can dip it before putting it in your tank. And then, when it grows, you can frag it and bring it to next years auction!

YAY! That dip will be nice. Not that I don't trust everyone that they dont have nasties, but its better to be safe than sorry.

Perky Pets donated a box of mixed Seachem and Kent products for the raffle.

They are a FW and feed store only. But, he always carries some salt for several of his customers. From time to time, they special order items that don't get picked up. Or, a sales rep will drop off various samples and he doesn't have and saltwater. These are those items.

What size is the sump? Will it be to big for a 54 bowfront 1/4 cylinder?

Hmmmm....cut a hole in the wall and put the sump in the next room? You can always try to convince your landlord that the hole was there the whole time LOL.

What size is the sump? Will it be to big for a 54 bowfront 1/4 cylinder?

Hmmmm....cut a hole in the wall and put the sump in the next room? You can always try to convince your landlord that the hole was there the whole time LOL.

Hole in the wall is an easy fix. I remember before I knew how to do drywall, tape and mud, I hated seeing any hole in the wall. Now I don't even think twice about making a hole. If you win it, just do it. <_</>/>