Welcome to SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jdhuyvetter

Unclaimed Raffle Prize

Below is a list of unclaimed raffle prizes. You have until the May meeting to make arrangement to pick them up. Or, you can let me know, and pick them up at the May meeting. If they are not collected by the end of the May meeting, they will be raffled at the May meeting. You can email me at jeff@swfmas.com to make arrangements.

Tickets with names:

Jay Herbst - 5 items + BOD shirt

Aaron Sipos - 3 items

Bill Boy - 2 items

David Cawlfield - 2 items

Aaron Collins - 1 item

Tickets with no name (you must bring the matching ticket to claim these items)

Wow never would have expected to win so much! This is great, had an awesome time at the conference yesterday and learned alot from our speakers thanks everyone

all the unclaimed prizes are mine I just misplaced my tickets when can I pick them up :blink:/>/>

Edited by Reef101

Today is the last day to claim raffle prizes. New raffle begins at 6 pm!