SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
BC13

Taking a break, livestock and items for sale

Need to take a break from the hobby, just too much happening. I will update post when possible (or when tapatalk wants to work). 

Livestock :

-1 x fowleri tang. Approx 3.5-4.5 inches, NEEDS a big tank once grown. I've own him for a year. $100 obo

-1 x black long nose tang. Approx 2.5-3 inches. Have owned him for over a year and a half. $600 obo

-1 x lightning maroon. Approx 2.5 inches. Hasn't been with another maroon so more than likely a female. Has a unique pattern that resembles a heart. $60 obo

-1 x Picasso clown. Approx 2 inches. Was the female in a pair prior to the male passing during a transfer. $30 obo

-1 x cleaner shrimp. $10

I can try to get pictures when home. Please understand the tangs will get larger and I'd like to see them go to systems that's they'd thrive in. 

Equipment:

- 1 x mp40. Used. I think the manufacturer date was 2012. Runs fine, cord entering dry side had come out but doesn't effect the operation. $180 obo

-1 x jebao rw 15. Still in box. $ 60 obo

-1 x used rw 15. Used but decides to stop or quit after some time (could use a cleaning or possibly a new power supply). $15

-1 x Hanna phosphate checker. $15

-1 x Hanna alkalinity checker. $20

-1 x led fixture (possible reef radiance). Unknown age but works. $25

-1 x fuge led. $10

-1 x led par bulb. $10

-1 x 20g not drilled. Stand included. $20

-1 x 40g breeder. Drilled on one end. Used bulkheads included. $40

-1 x 50g breeder. Drilled on back. Back glass is painted black. Used bulkheads included. $50

- Tropic eden reef flakes. Used and in trash can. Approx 80-100 lbs. Trash can included. $60

- Dry rock. All used. Will contain dead material from a recent breakdown so these rocks will need to be cycled. Approx 100 lbs. $75

-1 x hexagon with stand. Approx 42 gallons. Not drilled. $50

- 4 x metal halides. Lumenex reflectors. Each comes with a ballast. $ 100 each set or all 4 $350 obo

-1 x 230 reef. Dual glass overflows, drilled on back for closed loop setup. Bulkheads included. No plumbing. Has canopy and stand. Needs doors on stand. $600 obo

-1 x swc 230 skimmer. Skimmer functions fine. Collection cup needs internal neck reattached. $50 not fixed, $60 fixed

-1 x tunze return pump. Not sure on the model. Was used in prior set up with the 230. $50

*Once I go thru a few more things, there may be a few smaller items like heaters, overflow filters, powerheads, uv and such. 

**Please be advised that the 42 hex is being utilized for the holding of the livestock until they sell. 

All items are used unless noted and may require some cleaning (dust, calcium buildup, etc). Items are located in NE Cape near kismet. Items can be delivered for a fee. Please pm for a response. I'll try to keep the post updated. 

Brad, thanks for taking back the skimmer. It was 24" tall and the inside of my stand is only 23"... oops! And the shrimp is already happy in the new tank. Thanks!

BTW, to any potential buyer, the cup is easily glued back in place and the skimmer looks to be in good condition.

Metal halides, fowleri tang and shrimp are sold. Swc back for sale. Rocks and Hanna testers pending. 

Inside sump. If I remember correctly it requires like 11x14 area, 25 for clearance. I can get dimensions tonight 

Brad, congratulations on getting the skimmer sold again. Frank, if you bought it, I think you got a very good deal. Now I can offer up my Aqua Medic Turbo Floater 5000 Shorty skimmer!

On 6/12/2018 at 7:20 AM, BC13 said:

Need to take a break from the hobby, just too much happening. I will update post when possible (or when tapatalk wants to work). 

Livestock :

-1 x fowleri tang. Approx 3.5-4.5 inches, NEEDS a big tank once grown. I've own him for a year. $100 obo

-1 x black long nose tang. Approx 2.5-3 inches. Have owned him for over a year and a half. $600 obo

-1 x lightning maroon. Approx 2.5 inches. Hasn't been with another maroon so more than likely a female. Has a unique pattern that resembles a heart. $60 obo

-1 x Picasso clown. Approx 2 inches. Was the female in a pair prior to the male passing during a transfer. $30 obo

-1 x cleaner shrimp. $10

I can try to get pictures when home. Please understand the tangs will get larger and I'd like to see them go to systems that's they'd thrive in. 

Equipment:

- 1 x mp40. Used. I think the manufacturer date was 2012. Runs fine, cord entering dry side had come out but doesn't effect the operation. $180 obo

-1 x used rw 15. Used but decides to stop or quit after some time (could use a cleaning or possibly a new power supply). $15

-1 x fuge led. $10

-1 x led par bulb. $10

-1 x 50g breeder. Drilled on back. Back glass is painted black. Used bulkheads included. $50

- Tropic eden reef flakes. Used and in trash can. Approx 80-100 lbs. Trash can included. $60

- Dry rock. All used. Will contain dead material from a recent breakdown so these rocks will need to be cycled. Approx 100 lbs. $75

- 4 x metal halides. Lumenex reflectors. Each comes with a ballast. $ 100 each set or all 4 $350 obo

-1 x 230 reef. Dual glass overflows, drilled on back for closed loop setup. Bulkheads included. No plumbing. Has canopy and stand. Needs doors on stand. $600 obo

-1 x swc 230 skimmer. Skimmer functions fine. Collection cup needs internal neck reattached. $50 not fixed, $60 fixed

-1 x tunze return pump. Not sure on the model. Was used in prior set up with the 230. $50

*Once I go thru a few more things, there may be a few smaller items like heaters, overflow filters, powerheads, uv and such. 

**Please be advised that the 42 hex is being utilized for the holding of the livestock until they sell. 

All items are used unless noted and may require some cleaning (dust, calcium buildup, etc). Items are located in NE Cape near kismet. Items can be delivered for a fee. Please pm for a response. I'll try to keep the post updated. 

Edited by 100gallonreefer

On 6/12/2018 at 7:20 AM, BC13 said:

Livestock :

-1 x cleaner shrimp. $10

Equipment:

-1 x fuge led. $10

-1 x led par bulb. $10

Can you post dimensions and pics of tank and stand?