SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Wayne

Great Auction!

Sold some frags and of course bought some as well. Won a few things out of the raffle. Sorry the microphone broke.

Looking good in their new neighborhood.....

Thanks to the all the volunteers, new and old members, the sellers and of course the buyers..... this was another great event for our club.c50e06cf4a1af1f242f45894bc110a22.jpg6764ddc39d55cab19622aec721100368.jpg

Great auction!! got some nice healthy corals! Awesome frag rack too! Thanks everyone for coming out and thanks to all the volenteers.aa69cce3242fcaf29b856fce69632767.jpg17d6a26fd9309c559940967572017508.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Great job by the "Auction Crew".  Thanks to the board of directors for putting this together.  Great mix of corals with lots great frags and mini colonies and a few clean up crews thrown in for added spice.  Once again Jeff hit it out of the park with his auctioneering skills.   Special thanks to Matt S., Stephanie and Bob for coral intake/organization and live camera operation.

Once again Matt E. and Heather ran the computer including registration, photo organization, tracking sales, check out paying seller, and general all around organization with the precision we have come to know and enjoy.  Both Heather and Matt E. make this auction flow so smoothly. 

I am sure that others contributed to the success of the auction that I missed but just wanted to say I personally enjoyed the auction and enjoy being a member of such a fine club/organization.

RickO

I will add my thanks to all that make this happen.  It's a lot of work and it always goes off without a hitch.  Great job everyone.

Let me echo what Rick O said. I really appreciate all the work that was done before hand and at the event to make it run so smoothly. The experience of some and enthusiasm of others made this a wonderful event. I think this was probably one of the smallest auctions in terms of how many items were auctioned off and that made it a bit shorter event, and I for one think that was a very good thing for the attendees. I hope the club did well financially as well?

BTW, I went to a coral auction, I sold 28 corals and 3 anemones and bought 3 items, none of them are corals! I guess that means I'm downsizing even more.