Pink plating monti big

Pink plating monti Small

Australian frog spawn

Rainbow acan

Pulsing zinia on rock

Fire digitata

Australian orange frogspawn

Australian Ultra red rock flower anemone on rock

d7027b98f83adbf3c31a5eca423fe438.jpg52b0913d16c318b51e3bfa57cc42a564.jpg7a05aeba08bf2aa0277706e14799a5bd.jpg52c65b2d702a8d2d0147bb63b22c0185.jpgeb4055ffaded94a4da2fe021eccaa419.jpgbd5c175d882b19135d2d949963fb0a05.jpg08c4fce8ae89b579fae128d201e8f896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was labeled as auction list so I moved it but you will need to format a list and pictures please.

To register your corals for the auction, please create a post in the 2018 Spring Frag Auction section titled

"[your screen-name]'s Auction Coral Registration Thread" and add your corals as follows:

Item #, Scientific name (if you know it), common name and details - minimum bid (if you have one)

Please list every item separately, for example, if you have 3 Red Cap frags, please list them on 3 separate lines in your auction thread. Do not list them as 3 x 1" Red Cap as this makes it harder for us to count and ensure that each item is properly registered and accounted for.

For example:

1. Montipora Capricornis sp., Red Cap (1" by 1" frag on plug) - no minimum

2. Montipora Capricornis sp., Red Cap (2" by 2" frag on plug) - $10 minimum

3. Montipora Capricornis sp., Green Cap colony (10" diameter on rock) - $35 minimum

4. Zoanthid sp., Red Hornet zoanthids (8 polyps on plug) - $20 minimum

While pictures are not required for registration, they are extremely helpful in increasing bids on your corals (We highly recommend them!).

Please use the following format to post pictures of your corals:

file format: .jpg

picture size: 1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels high (please size your pictures before sending. Request help if needed with re-sizing pictures. If you need a tool to re-size your pictures, you can try webresizer online)

file name:

1. [item number]-[screen-name].jpg (example: 02-zyphen.jpg)

You can add writing on the picture to label and point to a specific coral if the shot contains multiple corals, but please do not add your item numbers (provided once registration is closed) to what you write (as these will be different to the randomized lot numbers presented during the auction. You can write "Frag 1, Frag 2 on the pictures if multiple frags are in the photo.

Sorry about that wayne i still dont know how to use the website or the tap and talk app. I will take a look at fixing the problems tomorrow im studying for 3 college exams today. Thanks!

No problem. Once you do it, it gets easier. I know my first time putting corals in took me a while to get it listed correctly. It makes it easier for Matt (or whoever does the auction list) get it all organized.

I have PMed you your seller's list and instructions. Let me know if you have any questions. Also please respond on the forum to confirm that you received the PM.

Thanks,

Matt.

Got it! Thanks matt see you sunday at 11

Danny I sent you a PM regarding auction bags. Please Message me asap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk