Welcome to SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BBouch

Who is going to Brian Greens and are you taking frags?

31 posts in this topic

As the title says who is going to the BBQ and what are you taking?

Cindy and I are taking Hobo Beans

and frags:

Red Blastomussa

Pinwheels Zoa

Cherry Bomb Zoa

Devils Hand Leathers

Medium RBTAs

Rainbow Cloves

GSP

Rasta Zoa

Eagle Eye Zoa

Kryptonite Zoa

Red Hornet Zoa

Tyree Green Toadstool

ORA Red Zoa

Green/Orange Paly

I'm 90% sure I'm going, but probably not taking any frags.

I had a disaster with a chiller that killed 60% to 70% of my tank. It killed all 3 of the leathers and about 90% of the 40 sps species in the tank. So I'm working on converting to an all zoas and anemone tank and I'd be interested in some of the zoas you have. If you have extras, I'd be willing to buy now, if not, I'll be bidding on them at the auction.

You can text me at 239 699-6339.

Thanks,

Ron

I'm going.  Not taking frags, but looking for a few zoas now that my zoa eaters are gone.

information about the BBQ copied from the information last year.

"It's that time of year again. Time to go down to Nokomis and enjoy an afternoon of BBQ and mingling. This annual event is a multi-club event that has folks from all over FL coming. The TBRC always has a huge number of people who visit each year. The event is large and in addition to some great food(Brian provides the entrees) you get a tour of Brian's operation and at the close of the evening, there is a Frag Auciton so bring cash! The limit for frag items is no more than 15 per person and no more than 3 of the same item. This is a big event so there are tons of folks who bring stuff. There will be an address to submit pictures of your items to shortly. There will be a projector for the pictures to be displayed on so that you can get good pics of your items to show!

In addition to your family, please bring a side item or dessert item to share with everyone. There is a ton of food so you just one dish. The TBRC will be bringing our cooler with sodas, juice and water. Any other beverages of choice are your own."

Anyone going that may have extra space on the way home from the B G?

My ride up may have to leave earlier to come home

Anyone going that may have extra space on the way home from the B G? My ride up may have to leave earlier to come home

22 minutes ago, nottarts23 said:

Got a spot in the car and typically leave after everything is cleaned up. Let me know.

Got a spot in the car and typically leave after everything is cleaned up. Let me know.
Thanks Matt. I'm interested in that seat. No worries about time just need ride back. Thanks

I delivered the grill today. He is getting ready. Weather should be good hopefully the breeze keeps up.

What's the event duration ?

I planning to attend but probably take the road by 3:45

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Adolfo said:

What's the event duration ?

I planning to attend but probably take the road by 3:45

Thanks

You should be fine. BBQ starts at 4 and auction around sunset and lasts until there are no more items to sell.

I will be working in Sarasota on Saturday, so I will try and pop in aswell. Wont be bringing any frags due to being at work all day but hopefully pick up an item or too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Want to go and bring frags

Dont have Facebook to look up info to send pics

Is there a way to send pics in

just going to use same pics that are in my "Corals for sale" thread

Or I'll have pics on my phone if we can get em off it at BBQ

Dave

Please bring the pics on a USB stick. Matt is running the auction and will be displaying pics. If you do not have a USB stick bring your phone USB cord and I will transfer them to a USB stick.