SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Narzyzz_12

Hello Fellow Marine Aquarist

Hello,

Just joined this forum about 10 minutes ago and wanted to introduce myself.So here's a little background history, I've been keeping Freshwater aquariums since early 2010 I was still Middle School back then and didn't have much of a budget so what mostly kept were guppies,tetras, and other common freshwater fish. Fast forward a couple years to a day that  I'm with one of my cousins getting saltwater for his 150G reef at a LFS, you know how it goes from there I was completely blown away by the diversity of life living within the display tanks and from that moment it progressively took hold.So as any normal High Schooler would do I spent a couple dozen hours a week in the computer lab  reading through the forums and tank of the articles.Finally after doing this until spring of 2014 I bite the bullet and set up my first Marine Aquarium,a BioCube 29.Since then I've modified it and extent that would be considered above average.Along the way I've set up two older tank and recently a Mr.Aqua 3g.

Wow now that is some Xenia. Welcome to SWFMAS and the forum! There is a ton of information here. If you need anything post it here. You will get a ton of information. Do you have any fish in there?

On July 17, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Wayne said:

Wow now that is some Xenia. Welcome to SWFMAS and the forum! There is a ton of information here. If you need anything post it here. You will get a ton of information. Do you have any fish in there?

The view is just killer when the flow slows down,the pulsing seems to increase tenfolds.Thanks it's good to know since I'm always seeking out more knowledge.I do have a Pygmy Angel,Blue Chromis,Scooter Blenny, and 3 Pj Cardinals.they kinda get lost in the Xenia Garden ever so often.

On July 17, 2017 at 5:05 PM, dbl said:

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your journey.

It's good to be here and looking forward to sharing more of it.

On 7/22/2019 at 11:27 AM, zyphen said:

Awesome pics and loving the zoas and xenia garden!

Thanks yea currently collecting as many z&ps as possible .. until an upgrade :) sadly the xenia is no more it was wiped by Irma.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:38 PM, Adolfo said:

Looking great !

Thanks 😄