Welcome to SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nottarts23

Reefapalooza Orlando.2017

Ok let's see what you got.... tell us how was your experience.... I want to know if it's worth going to.... any and all feedback is appreciated

Thanks

I just got one... RRC Pink Cadillac. However, I did not go but I do think its worth going. From the pictures and videos it looks just like the Reef Conference the club puts together but on steroids if that makes sense. 

20170507_181137.thumb.jpg.0a09adca69c0822acba6cc4096269cbe.jpg

Well my girl showed me this picture she saw on Instagram and it made me decide next year I'm probably going to go. 

12d1b821-8f76-4048-83bb-38760ef2189a.jpg

I don't know what happened to the Royal Exclusiv people but somehow Marco was inside their booth pretending he owned the place, lol.

I was in Orlando over the weekend for my daughters graduation.  I dropped in on the way out of town but only stayed for about a 20 minutes.  It was packed.  Said hello to Marco at his booth.  I would say yes it's worth going to but you'll need more than 20 minutes!!!!

Was wondering if anyone was going to make a post :)

I went couple years ago. So much to see but packed. Coral deals not bad but there are still the high priced vendors when I went. You see a lot of stuff in person that you usually only see on the Web.

It is an enjoyable event but you must like crowds because they are packed.

Thought for sure you would have went Brad. Bet there was some nice Clowns.

I was in Orlando over the weekend for my daughters graduation.  I dropped in on the way out of town but only stayed for about a 20 minutes.  It was packed.  Said hello to Marco at his booth.  I would say yes it's worth going to but you'll need more than 20 minutes!!!!

Congrats on the graduation of your daughter David... what AIO system did you get her for a gift?:huh:

Congrats on the graduation of your daughter David... what AIO system did you get her for a gift?:

1 hour ago, chris adams said:

Thought for sure you would have went Brad. Bet there was some nice Clowns.

I was going to go. But I have so much going on with the clown tanks now I couldn't spare the time and most of all the money lol 

1 hour ago, nottarts23 said:

Congrats on the graduation of your daughter David... what AIO system did you get her for a gift?:huh:emoji6.png

One benefit of only spending 20 minutes there...my wallet never left my pocket...lol.  

oh man Dave you have some will power.

1 hour ago, dbl said:

One benefit of only spending 20 minutes there...my wallet never left my pocket...lol.  

17 hours ago, joefish72 said:

I don't know what happened to the Royal Exclusiv people but somehow Marco was inside their booth pretending he owned the place, lol.

LOL! I didn't see you stopping by - we were slammed for most of the show. Had a great time, made some good contacts, got to meet a lot of folks we've only talked to on the forums and FB Groups, or phone.

I did get a chance to walk around a little bit, great selection of corals, great selection of equipment vendors.