SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Wayne

Brian Green's-Multi-Club And Frag Auction

I have not heard from the Tampa clubs. they do have a post saying there will be a projector for the auction. We should probably plan on doing exactly the same thing we did last year. So, who is getting the projector?

I am committed to this event, I'm taking my truck up to Brian's and can haul some stuff if needed.

I have a couple coolers, can fill them with bags of ice.

I have a projector and a portable screen if needed.

I have small coral bags, also the Caribsea fish bags, if needed.

If there is anything else needed, or a suggestion on stuff to bring someone message me through facebook or call the store, I don't always look at this site for messages.

I delivered the grill yesterday. Everyone remember to bring chairs to sit in and a side dish. If you are going to bring corals please bring your pictures on a USB drive. In this auction we do not randomize the items so number your coral 1,2,3 ect. Also on the USB drive put the list of your corals on it in a Word document to a simple text file.

Just finished acclimating the new corals. As always a great evening at Brian Greens. Thanks Brian, I look forward to this event every year. Great food, great people, great deals and always great meetin people from other clubs too!

Edited by BBouch