SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ronreefman

Reef Conference Comments

I just wanted to offer up my thanks, and tell everybody who was involved in making the Reef Conference happen, that you did a great job! Both the Banquet and the Conference were very well run and I, for one, had a great time.

I'd also like to add an extra special congratulations to Heather and Charlie for being recognized by the club with awards for all the work they do to make things happen. Your awards are well deserved and your efforts are very appreciated by me.

One additional comment, I think the raffle the club (Jeff) puts together is one of the best I've ever participated in.

Thank you all for your efforts!

If you are a member of this club, or even a user or lurker on this forum, and didn't make it to the Reef Conference, you missed a great event!

Thank you Ron. I am glad you enjoyed the event.

A huge thank you to our volunteers!!!

We wouldn't be as successful without you!

I would also like to thank everyone that came out to support the event and would love to hear your feedback and see your pictures.

Show and/or tell us what you won in the raffle.

I won a year's subscription to Coral Magazine.

BTW, congrats to Carol for winning the Grand Prize! At their current rate of aquarium acquisitions Carol & Wayne will run out of room in their house pretty soon!

I won some coral fragging hardware and with only 10 tickets for livestock, won some nice corals for restarting my new tank!

Very nice event. My first... as I just got back into the hobby this year.

Well done to all that were involved.

I event got a few critters for my tank... and some new knowledge!

Thanks!

Conference was great and the quality of the speakers is always very good. I didn't get to sit in on the other talks (the banquet talk was great!) looking forward to next year and will certainly do everything we can at Addictive Aquaculture to help grow the conference. Thank you everyone who helped plan and coordinate- it is a tough job I know and it is appreciated.

I probably enjoyed this conference even more than last year. The speakers were fantastic this year, and the topics were spot on. It takes alot of work to put this one, and the more people who get involved the better, so if you enjoyed the conference please consider being part of the event team next year. As they say, 'many hands make work light'. And it's fun to do, too! :)

Wayne and I won a nice test kit, some additives, frag plugs, and seems like there was something else.......oh yeah, the grand prize Joe Fish tank! It is a lovey tank, Joe's stuff is quality all around!

We also bought a Jellyfish tank, and we have it up and running. I will try to get pics up. I get hooked watching them, hard to tear myself away.

Thanks for all the people who work to put the conference on, you know who you are :)