Welcome to SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

advertisement_alt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric Noa

Jeboa Cross-Flow Pump

As I stated in the other thread. Im organizing a group buy for the Jebao CP-40 pump. Below you will find the price per pump.

CP-40: $115 per pump

Price includes shipping

At this time the WiFi version is out of stock. The only difference between the two models is that one includes the regular & WiFi controller and the other just has the regular controller. At any time the pump can be converted to WiFi buy purchasing the WiFi controller. If it becomes available during the group buy time frame I will update the thread.

The group buy will run from 04/26/2016 till 5/1/2016 @ 11:50pm - Order will be place on Monday and it should arrive at my house by Friday. (Pickup location will be my at my house in Cape Coral)

If you are interested in participating in the group buy please post your name and number of pumps you want. Next, you will need to pay for the pumps, I would prefer the money upfront as I don't want to be stuck with several pumps from people who changed their mind after the order is made. You can pay using PayPal. My PayPal e-mail is ea092312@aol.com

Please send the money as Gift or Friends & Family so that there are no fees. Also, please include your username from the forum on the PayPal transaction so that I know who is sending me money. Any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message or post them here.

Hi Eric. Is reef breeders going to be doing warranty on this product if we have issues?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi Eric. Is reef breeders going to be doing warranty on this product if we have issues?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I will have an answer for you hopefully by tonight.

Matt, I don't know if ReefBreeders will be doing warranty work on the Crossflow or not. But they are NOT selling them any more. I asked Logan about them a couple of weeks ago. They now sell the Maxspect and can't sell the Jebao per their agreement with Maxspect. Maxspect gave him a profit motive... low cost to RB and high fixed selling price set by Maxspect. But they still carry the other Jebao pumps, so maybe they can do service. The only place I've found selling them online is Fish Street in China. The CP40 is $140.00 plus $6 or $7 for shipping.

BTW, I ordered a couple from Eric.

I know Fish-Street will do warranty claims on Jabeo products even if the item was not purchased through them.

Pumps should be here Monday afternoon that is if there are no delays.

FedEx had a delay so they have reschedule the delivery for Tuesday (5/10/2016)

Eric, just a reminder, I'll be in the Keys Tues thur Fri. So we can try to get together over the following weekend.

Eric, just a reminder, I'll be in the Keys Tues thur Fri. So we can try to get together over the following weekend.

Yep I remember. Just text me when you get back.