Welcome to SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jdhuyvetter

Show Off What You Won

Show off what you won. I'll start. Donut coral (still stressed and washed out, has great promise), two tone chalice, rainbow monti, Monti setosa, Blue tort, iron man blasto and Jedi Mind trick monti.

20151020_160727_zpswtabpunv.jpg

20151020_160821_zpsmgptsgar.jpg

A few zoas for the garden, piece of chalice, and a nice trachy. All getting comfy in their new home.

20151020_205304_zpsx2q6wneu.jpg

I ended up with a nice warpaint donut, small orange setosa, 9 head orange/gold torch and a nice meteor shower. Wish I knew how to post pics but..........

Update.......My Donut looked great Weds morning but when I got home Weds night it was a skeleton! No idea what happened. Everything else is doing great....monti caps, frogspawn, hammers, mushrooms. Only thing I can think is my angel or wrasse attacked it but what is left doesn't look torn. Any thoughts? :huh:

Any pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how to post them-message me and I can text a couple to you

7pm Tuesday

95beffc2d62481b88b7bce22aacac84d.jpg

7pm Wednesday

0c1986b1165f980cfe01f8a27036e444.jpg

Lights are reef radiance

24x24x24 cube lights max at 60% about 6 inches above the water level

Edited by nottarts23

Had a nice fully formed mouth now there is nothing but an empty space there ;-(

The only thing I can think is one of my fish (Queen Angel or Slippery **** Wrasse) decided they wanted the coral more than I did

All the other corals (and fish) are great, I am religous about doing a weekly 5 gallon water change, cleaning the tank etc....

Oh well nobody said this hobby was easy OR CHEAP!!