SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ronreefman

Cheap... Ok, Inexpensive Corals For Sale

Hi Ron,

Thanks again for the wonderful pieces of corals an words of wisdom Saturday at lunchtime. I'm looking forward hopefully to get more from you on some of the other pieces we talked about when you get some fragging done.. It was Wonderful seeing each other again after a few years..

I enjoyed the time as well. I always like sharing indeas and stories about the hobby. You guys are welcome back anytime.

Hello. I was wondering if you had any colonies left.

I have a really nice Red Cap colony that is half of a 7" circle and a couple of smaller ones as well.

There are at least 4 or 5 nice 3" to 4" colonies of Ice Blue montipora.

There are a dozen or more frags of various corals, bright orange setosa (gorgeous fluorescence under blue leds), neon green birdsnest, idaho grape montipore, tri-color pocillophora and more.

I'll be working on several big colonies from the 180g reef, so if you want something in particular from there, I'm willing to try a do colonies or frags.

If you want to know more, you are welcome to call me and we can discuss what is available.

Ron

239 699-6339

I just glued up 7 multiple head Duncan frags (from a few heads to a seven head), a couple more red cap montipora, a 2 head and 3 head hammer frags and 2 nice neon green branching leather mini colonies.

New pics of colonies currently for sale:

Red Cap Monti, 7" wide, $15

P8130307%20R1_zpsmcownpjg.jpg

Red Cap Monti, 4" to 5" wide, $10

P8130314%20R1_zpszlqqrdkm.jpg

Blue Ice Monti, various sizes, $10 to $15

P8130308%20R1_zpslhcx60ub.jpg

Idaho Grape, about 3" by 4", $10

P8130313%20R1_zpsuwjrscov.jpg

Duncan, 11 heads, $40

P8130311%20R1_zps7t2y2ekr.jpg

Hammer, 2 frags, 2 heads and 3 heads, $10 and $15

P8130309%20R1_zps9vja31ss.jpg

Bright green Birdsnest, 3" tall and lots of branches, $5

P8130312_zpswncs855l.jpg

Some other frags/small colonies of Duncan, Gorgonian, Pocilophora, Green Branching Leather

Ron,

Thanks for the great frags and conversation the other day. The pieces look great in my tank. Your prices and quality cant be beat. Thanks again.

New pics of colonies currently for sale:

Red Cap Monti, 7" wide, $15

P8130307%20R1_zpsmcownpjg.jpg

Red Cap Monti, 4" to 5" wide, $10

P8130314%20R1_zpszlqqrdkm.jpg

Blue Ice Monti, various sizes, $10 to $15

P8130308%20R1_zpslhcx60ub.jpg

Idaho Grape, about 3" by 4", $10

P8130313%20R1_zpsuwjrscov.jpg

Duncan, 11 heads, $40

P8130311%20R1_zps7t2y2ekr.jpg

Hammer, 2 frags, 2 heads and 3 heads, $10 and $15

P8130309%20R1_zps9vja31ss.jpg

Bright green Birdsnest, 3" tall and lots of branches, $5

P8130312_zpswncs855l.jpg

Some other frags/small colonies of Duncan, Gorgonian, Pocilophora, Green Branching Leather

Bill, thanks. I'm glad to see some of my corals go off to people who appreciate it. And the day I don't enjoy talking shop about aquariums is the day I start selling everything.

Hi Ron,

The corals we got from you a few weeks ago are doing well. Attached is a photo of the stunner from your large tank. It looks like you've done more fragging. Do you have any of the Duncans left, others. We can stop by this week.

Suepost-11251-038939600 1439920311_thumb.jpg

That Stunner looks really great!

Yes I have a nice 10 head colony of Duncan and several smaller pieces with 3 to 7 heads, but they are less than full out heads as they came from the underside of the main colony. They are getting bigger and looking better every day.

I have a couple more Green Branching Leathers (you might have one from the first frags I did?) I hope to do some more fragging on Wednesday.

I might also have some pineapple frags for you. We just harvested our pineapples and Elaine put the first couple of heads into pots.

Ron

Hey Ron hows it going? Long time no see. I moved out here to the cape now too! still have any duncans or hammers left? would like to start throwing corals into the 125 I got. just have some gsp in it.. I can pass by thursday if youre free

I have one hammer (2 heads) and four duncans (4 to 8 heads). I should be around durring the day on Thursday, not sure but probably not available after 4 pm.

Text me a time you want so stop by (or send me another PM)

239 699-6339

Everyone better be on their toes... I am about to jump back in to the hobby.........yes.....again........ and when I do Ron's Store......... I mean.....house... Is going to be my 1st stop... There might not be anything left when im done! laugh.giflaugh.gifblush.gif

I saw the post of the 600. Have you looked at it yet? Just remember all the equipment you need to add to that. Then again Ron probably has that much in his garage. :lol:

I'm in Daytona doing a photo shoot of the SCCA National Championships for a small sports car magazine. I'll be back late Sunday. Call me any time Monday and we can talk.

boxed, I don't have too much right now, but if you want to come and look, you are welcome to. The stuff I do have I'll sell cheap. Ask anybody who has bought from me, I'm more than fair.

I'll be on vacation in the Keys during the first week in November and I plan on doing some fragging in my 180g mixed reef when I get back. So if there is something in there that you would like, this would be a good time to let me know.

boxed, I don't have too much right now, but if you want to come and look, you are welcome to. The stuff I do have I'll sell cheap. Ask anybody who has bought from me, I'm more than fair.

I'll be on vacation in the Keys during the first week in November and I plan on doing some fragging in my 180g mixed reef when I get back. So if there is something in there that you would like, this would be a good time to let me know.

Let me know when you get back Ron, I'll swing by. Thanks!

Hey Ron. Let me know when you get back from the keys. I am looking for a bunch of caulerpa(bubble and/or feather) plus a frag or two. Thanks 941-916-6508 Jim

We are back from the Keys. I have a pretty heavy weekend schedule all of November and into Dec, but weekdays and early evenings (Mon, Tues & Thurs) are fairly open.

My frag tank is pretty barren right now. I have a few nice mini colonies of ice blue chalice, a purple stylophora frag, a couple of tricolor pocillohora (a frag and a mini colony), a small hollywood stunner frag. a couple frags and a couple mini colonies of what I think is german blue digitata and a 5 head duncan frag. If any of those are of interest, let me know and we can work out a time.

I need to do some fragging in the 180g reef, so if you want something from there, it's possible it can be available.