SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ronreefman

Cheap... Ok, Inexpensive Corals For Sale

Well, I have 9 or 10 Hollywood Stunner colonies that are up to 4" in diameter and I need the room in my frag tank as I need to start fragging other corals in my 180g and 65g reef tanks. So here is the deal, if you don't have a Hollywood Stunner (I know, almost everybody does) or if you want a 2nd or 3rd colony, I'm your guy. Come buy any other frag and you get a nice 4" diameter HS colony for free. Or just buy a Hollywood Stunner colony for $5. These are all nice round full colonies.

I'm ready to start fragging other corals out of the 180g and 65g tanks too. So if there is something else I have that you would like, now would be a good time to come see what there is and ask if I'll frag it for you. The chances are pretty good that I will. And as anybody who has bought coral from me will tell you, my prices are... lets just say they are more than fair. I'm not trying to make money, I'm trying to create some room because some of the corals in my tanks are starting to grow too big!

Call or text me at 239 699-6339

I can arrange daytime and early evening visits. Weekends are possible as well, but they do tend to fill up pretty fast these days.

You can also PM me or just post here on SWFMAS.

Thanks.

P7050033_zpsthgnnkwy.jpg

P7050034_zpsiiatdrbk.jpg

P7050035_zpsv8kelgum.jpg

P7050036_zpst9bqsr9i.jpg

I'll take a Hollywood stunner as well. I can stop by anytime tomorrow. Just let me know what works for you.

Jeremy, just let me know when you're ready. I have a nice assortment now.

Eric, I have nothing on my schedule for Monday, so name your time. Looks like you may get first choice.

So far only one buyer stopped by. They left with a nice Stunner colony 4" in diameter, a ricordia, 3 heads of striped skirt candy cane, a big colony of Little Money zoas, a nice gorgonian attached to a live clam (been in my tank 6 months) all 5 for just $25.

Like I said, I'm not out to make money, just to make room in the frag tank. And if you want frags from corals in the 180g reef tank, just ask and I'll probably do it.

Ron

239 699-6339

So far only one buyer stopped by. They left with a nice Stunner colony 4" in diameter, a ricordia, 3 heads of striped skirt candy cane, a big colony of Little Money zoas, a nice gorgonian attached to a live clam (been in my tank 6 months) all 5 for just $25.

Like I said, I'm not out to make money, just to make room in the frag tank. And if you want frags from corals in the 180g reef tank, just ask and I'll probably do it.

Ron

239 699-6339

Did you frag that purple milli in the 180?!:)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a good size purple montipora and a big purple stylophora, and I'd be willing to frag either or both, but I don't have a purple millepora. Sorry.

Jayson left this morning with about 14 corals, four to six were very nice colonies, all for $100.

I'll be around on Sat, but then I'm gone until Fri.

Hey Ron, Great to talk with you today and thanks for the Stunner! Have fun and good hunting!

Thanks Al. The weather forecast for the Middle Keys looks spectacular. I'm looking forward to getting Elaine out further from shore with the new boat.

And next time you plan to go to the east coast, give me a call and we can make a day of it.

Ron

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for all the quality coral yesterday! Every single one is looking great in my tank, I can't thank you enough for the great pricing. It was great to to talk with you and drool over your reefs. My only issue now is finding more frag cement. Hope to see you soon sometime! -David V

You are welcome David. I really enjoyed meeting you as well. And thanks for making so much 'spare' room in the frag tank buying so many. The problem is I've almost filled it up with new frags from the 180g reef!

To everybody else:

I now have 3 very nice size colonies of red montipora and 3 sticks of ORA purple stylophora along with a number of odds and ends (accidental frags). I'll be fragging more out of the 180g reef and need more room in the frag tank.

If you want some nice corals i.e. very cheap frags, very inexpensive small colonies, or relatively inexpensive colonies... all you need to do is ask. I still have a few of the "free with the purchase of any coral", Hollywood Stunner colonies that are 4" in diameter and more.

Send me a text and we'll see what we can work out. I'm thinking that "late evening" to you might be quite different to me! LOL.

Tuesday Elaine works until 8pm so that's a good evening. Mon and Thurs she's at yoga until 7pm, not so late but it works. I'm available most any time of morning or afternoon, as long as we set it up in advance.

Sue, thanks for coming by yesterday. I appreciate the extra room I now have to move things around.

In the next couple of weeks I'll be fragging both od my leathers and the duncan. I'll send you a PM when they are ready.

Also, will let you know when a couple of the pineapple pups are ready to go. May even have a slice from one so you can taste it.

Ron

Several people have stopped by and taken home 8 to 10 corals (frags & colonies) and they rarely break the $100 mark.

So now I have more room and will start fraging more of the corals in the 180g reef.

I have a red cap colony that is just about a perfect half circle, 7" across the flat side and over 3" from the center to the front rim.

I just fragged the ice blue montipora. There are 4 nice 3"+ colonies and 4 smaller frags. BTW, 2 nice colonies have already sold.

I have a couple of frags of bright orange setosa and purple Idaho Grape montipora.

I have a couple frags of green pocillophora and tricolor pocillophora and neon green birdsnest.

As I frag more I'll post it up. BTW, all the 'extra' Hollywood Stunner colonies have been given away to coral buyers.

Thanks to everybody who has helped me get my frag tank under control.

Edited by ronreefman

Hi Ron,

Thanks again for the wonderful pieces of corals an words of wisdom Saturday at lunchtime. I'm looking forward hopefully to get more from you on some of the other pieces we talked about when you get some fragging done.. It was Wonderful seeing each other again after a few years..