SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Sign in to follow this  
ronreefman

Live Aquaria

I'm going to be placing an order with Live Aquaria soon for 2 or 3 new Butterflyfish for my new FOWLR set up. I can alway buy some extras and make the $225 free shipping minimum, but if anybody wants to join in and they are welcome to ask about adding to my order and then they can pick their stuff up at my house almost any time.

Ron

Hi Ron

Any idea what date you were going to place order? I might be interested in getting something.

Thanks

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can be a bit flexible on the date of the order as there are a variety of Butterflyfish I'm interested in and they are always going into and out of stock.

Maybe a good idea is a Monday order so we have the weekend to get it organized. And if the order is placed on Monday, all the livestock should arrive Tuesday morning. If that's a bad day Dave, give me a delivery day that works for you and we'll see what we can do. Maybe just call or text me?

I just got word that some Pearscale Butterflyfish just came into stock and that's one I would like to get. If I order tomorrow (Wednesday) the order will arrive Thursday morning. So if that works, I'm willing to get an order together.

This offer is open to anybody. I have lots of room to store bags of livestock in 78 degree water. I can even set up a small tank with some of my tank water if I need to hold livestock beyond the evening that they arrive (like an extra 24 hours).