SouthWest Florida Marine Aquarium Society
ckeiling

$5 Frags, Gotta Make Some Room

$5 for frags of the following corals. We also have several other corals for sale you can look at if you come by tongue.gif/>

Blue/Lavender Snowflake Corals (very prolific, you may want to isolate them in your tank until you see how fast they grow for you)

20141025_123237_zps0kqt3emd.jpg

Waving Hand Anthelia , a nice easy to grow coral that moves in the current

20141025_123136_zpst4vb98ly.jpg

Blue Ridge Coral, a plating coral that also branches

20141025_123346_zps2wkvuepj.jpg

Green Paly's, another easy to grow coral, large bright green heads with medium skirts

20141025_123425_zpsuv5kauci.jpg

Chantilly Lace Paly's, easy to grow. Color is not great, but it adds a nice texture to a reef tank and moves some in current.

20141025_123446_zpsk9nwgjxq.jpg

Pink Pulsing Xenia, each polyp opens and closes individually, these also move in the current.

20141025_123647_zpsnrgn50px.jpg

Carol and I have plenty. She is out of town until Monday but I will be around this weekend. Sunday after 2 is bad for me.

This weekend will be the last time for a couple of weeks that I will be available, so if you want some, this is the time to do it. Message me a time and a day so I can make sure to be home ;)/>

$5 for frags of the following corals. We also have several other corals for sale you can look at if you come by tongue.gif/>

Blue/Lavender Snowflake Corals (very prolific, you may want to isolate them in your tank until you see how fast they grow for you)

20141025_123237_zps0kqt3emd.jpg

Waving Hand Anthelia , a nice easy to grow coral that moves in the current

20141025_123136_zpst4vb98ly.jpg

Blue Ridge Coral, a plating coral that also branches

20141025_123346_zps2wkvuepj.jpg

Green Paly's, another easy to grow coral, large bright green heads with medium skirts

20141025_123425_zpsuv5kauci.jpg

Chantilly Lace Paly's, easy to grow. Color is not great, but it adds a nice texture to a reef tank and moves some in current.

20141025_123446_zpsk9nwgjxq.jpg

Pink Pulsing Xenia, each polyp opens and closes individually, these also move in the current.

20141025_123647_zpsnrgn50px.jpg

We're interested. I sent a PM to you...could we see them today?

This weekend will be the last time for a couple of weeks that I will be available, so if you want some, this is the time to do it. Message me a time and a day so I can make sure to be home ;)/>/>

This weekend will be the last time for a couple of weeks that I will be available, so if you want some, this is the time to do it. Message me a time and a day so I can make sure to be home :)/>/>/>

I'm new to this forum...tried messaging you already, to look at frags today (Friday). I'll send another now.

Hi Carol, It was great meeting you and the puppies today! Thanks for the great deal! Hope to see you again soon, Al